Where can I find volleyball scores?

LW LCM

I haven't seen any myself. Football is King in TX and that's where the reporters will do. If people want their scores covered on a Friday night they need to call the scores in. Unless it is a really big game, I don't imagine you will see crews at volleyball games on Fridays. Maybe when all the local football teams start district the news won't be so spread out and they can cover both.

I find it kind of hard to fault the media on this one.  If fans do not show interest, why should they?

The forums of SETXsports.com are a perfect example of that.  On Friday night, I do not have to consult one outside source for football scores in Southeast Texas as all are reported by fans in that forum...and I am talking about games from the smallest.  However, most game threads, which are put in the same manner as their football brethren, go blank.  While there are some who respond on a regular basis, and let me tell you that it is appreciated, there are quite a few scores that I have to get from media sources who bothered to list them.

[quote name="Mr.Mikasa" post="1065828" timestamp="1316966072"]
lets see if this works:
Vidor over Nederland  3-1
[/quote]

See folks, it ain't that hard.  Of course it is kinda sad when I have to rely on someone associated with one of our smaller schools to get us results about one of our larger ones!  In fact, Evadale is probably one of the best covered as Mr. Mikasa posts and BIGMO44 texts me the scores.

My daughter plays for LCM and I amposting the score before I even leave the gym. Not everyone may read this forum to know to post on it. There r a ton of people at football games who will post those scores. Most people at volleyball games r just the parents. Believe me I have been trying to get fans at our games but when u cant even get support from ur athletic directors and others its hard to even have students at ur games. This is jut how girls ahletics normally goes. I also know that the media doesn't have to depend on people always calling it in. They WILL find out a score for a footbal game regardless. I am just trying to keep up with our competition and see how we stand every tues and frid nite.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami