1. 1. Who wins?

• Buna
    • Newton

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1060269" timestamp="1316397819"]
With Newton's star RB Kevin Shorter most likely missing this game due to injury (quite possible he misses several games) this game just got much more interesting.

I still have Newton winning, but by a smaller margin than what I had originally thought.

Newton        34
Buna            20
[/quote]

Yep. Only leaves us with three real good running backs, not counting Dean, who may be the best. ;D

[quote name="Backwoods" post="1060459" timestamp="1316440355"]

If wishes were wings, you could fly to the game. ;D
[/quote]
That will be a lot faster than driving to the game, lol
[/quot
You would have to land at the stadium, or Newton Intercountynental field. Have a good safe trip. :o
[/quote]
50 yard line. I will fly in the American flag and game ball.  :D

[quote name="BunaBoy84" post="1061127" timestamp="1316521723"]
Don't be surprised if Buna leaves Newton with the W, we play Newton like no other team and if Buna ever had a good enough team to beat Newton then this is the year.
[/quote]

There's only one problem. This also happens to be one of the better Newton teams since 2005, the last state championship for the Eagles. ;)

Buna is crazy if they think they will hang with newton. looking at statistics, buna has allowed a lot more points on defense than newton has. whats more funny is that buna hasnt played any body special either. newton has allowed only 47 points so far. i see them allowing no more than a couple hundred all year. \

Newton on top. 55 to 14.
;) we will see a great running and passing game. Spikes, Holmes, and johnston in the back field with tim simmons recieving. should be a fun game to watch

[quote name="Red Brute" post="1061238" timestamp="1316533060"]
Buna is crazy if they think they will hang with newton. looking at statistics, buna has allowed a lot more points on defense than newton has. whats more funny is that buna hasnt played any body special either. newton has allowed only 47 points so far. i see them allowing no more than a couple hundred all year. \

Newton on top. 55 to 14.
;) we will see a great running and passing game. Spikes, Holmes, and johnston in the back field with tim simmons recieving. should be a fun game to watch
[/quote]

good thing games ain't played on paper huh?

[quote name="BunaBoy84" post="1061286" timestamp="1316536763"]
[quote author=Red Brute link=topic=88410.msg1061238#msg1061238 date=1316533060]

Newton on top. 55 to 14.

[/quote]

[/quote]
How do you give up 60 to hemphill??? Newton by as much as they want.

[quote name="Claude" post="1061305" timestamp="1316538812"]
[quote author=BunaBoy84 link=topic=88410.msg1061286#msg1061286 date=1316536763]
[quote author=Red Brute link=topic=88410.msg1061238#msg1061238 date=1316533060]

Newton on top. 55 to 14.

[/quote]

[/quote]
How do you give up 60 to hemphill??? Newton by as much as they want.
[/quote]

newton would give up alot to twine too

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami