Kountze RB Warren helps bring depth to team

WOSgrad

This sounds to me like the biggest reason Kountze is looking good early on.... 90% of basketball players at a school like Kountze are good athletes.... Adding 10 good athletes to a 2A football team is amazing.... I'm pulling for these guys, love the story... Glad to see a new coach energizing the program and a coach like the basketball coach encouraging his players to join the football team....

And on a side note, I LOVE the Kountze helmets.... Not sure there is a sweeter one!!!!

The article in the Beaumont Enterprise is classic.  Why didnt Duane Joubert encourage kids to go out for football, or any other sport for that matter, in the past?  Why didnt Duane Joubert agree to help coach football when approached by the head football coach in the past?  How important were other sports to him then?  It sure is funny how a title and $12,000.00 can change your character and your beliefs.  It is wonderful to see the kids have some success early in the season.  However, to think that Joubert, his ten bball players, the new school board, superintendent, or Lance Dale have anything to do with that is laughable.  If you want to give credit where credit is due you need to focus your attention on Mike Stewart and the 35-40 kids who actually showed up year-round for off season workouts and 7 on 7. JonJon is a great player and kid and I am proud for his success. He and his teammates deserve success.  Too bad the article gives credit to Joubert and his ten kids who have nothing invested and not more hats off to Warren and Company. 

[quote name="LSU 9800" post="1057716" timestamp="1316129513"]
The article in the Beaumont Enterprise is classic.  Why didnt Duane Joubert encourage kids to go out for football, or any other sport for that matter, in the past?  Why didnt Duane Joubert agree to help coach football when approached by the head football coach in the past?  How important were other sports to him then?  It sure is funny how a title and $12,000.00 can change your character and your beliefs.  It is wonderful to see the kids have some success early in the season.  However, to think that Joubert, his ten bball players, the new school board, superintendent, or Lance Dale have anything to do with that is laughable.  If you want to give credit where credit is due you need to focus your attention on Mike Stewart and the 35-40 kids who actually showed up year-round for off season workouts and 7 on 7. JonJon is a great player and kid and I am proud for his success. He and his teammates deserve success.  Too bad the article gives credit to Joubert and his ten kids who have nothing invested and not more hats off to Warren and Company.

so i agree to a certian level....but hey,the guy's are in a groove let it roll,one win at a time no matter who is in comand....oh !!!!we still need a trainer....
[/quote]

[quote name="dawggoneit" post="1057822" timestamp="1316138809"]
hey...my post didnt show like i wanted kinda new to the new....go LIONS
[/quote]

When you quote someone, make sure you start typing under the last QUOTE word.  That way, you have your own words seperate from the other persons.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hexcastings
    Newest Member
    hexcastings