Newton at Corrigan-Camden Predictions

Claude

Newton at CC  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Newton at CC

• Newton
    • CC

[quote name="Claude" post="1051959" timestamp="1315503204"]
CC beat Diboll 35-14 (diboll down this year) and Woodville 46-6 (allways having promblems especially early in the year) .. Newton beat Kville 46-19 with 8 fumbles and 4 of those lost (Kville down this year) .. Newton has the better Team , CC two victories show me nothing but they can beat weak teams handingly. Newton by 16 or more
[/quote]
They better not have 8 fumbles this week... Lol

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1052011" timestamp="1315507617"]
They better not have 8 fumbles this week... Lol
[/quote]

Now kcat-fan, if I had posted something (oops, I hope"Vidor by a lot" doesn't qualify) like this, you and a couple other know nothings would torch me with all kinds of mean, nasty, and untrue things written with venom about me. Now even though Kirbyville is gonna get drug behind the Pirate ship until they drown this week, I'm not going to say anything about your post here. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Newton will win this game against CC with ability, talent, and the support of a loyal fan base. Thanks for thinking of us. ;)

ps. I sure hope Kirbyville coaches started teaching fundamentals to everyone on the team this week and ya'll got that kind of thing fixed. :-\ 8)

[quote name="HubTx" post="1050755" timestamp="1315338042"]
[quote author=Backwoods link=topic=87744.msg1050399#msg1050399 date=1315312913]
[quote author=HubTx link=topic=87744.msg1050102#msg1050102 date=1315265419]
The polls aren't out yet, but I would assume these are two of the top three in the small school division, if not the top two....

I like Corrigan-Camden in the game, but I wouldn't be surprised at the outcome either way....

If the Eagles get the win, it says more about them than it would Corrigan-Camden if they get the win.... The Bulldogs have been outstanding....
[/quote]

Remember the saying about assuming. Newton is NOT in the small school division.
[/quote]

No, they ARE in the small school division in the SETX Polls.....
[/quote]

When the playoffs star, notify the UIL of their mistakie. And please specify which poll you are using in the furure........

[quote name="Claude" post="1051959" timestamp="1315503204"]
CC beat Diboll 35-14 ([b]diboll down this year[/b]) and Woodville [b]46-6[/b] (allways having promblems especially early in the year) .. Newton beat Kville 46-19 with 8 fumbles and 4 of those lost (Kville down this year) .. Newton has the better Team , CC two victories show me nothing but they can beat [b]weak teams [/b] handingly. Newton by 16 or more
[/quote]
I have a problem with a couple things. Diboll is not down this year. CC is, believe it or not, up. Diboll has a running back commited to a major D-1 school and a stout offensive line. CC shocked me against Woodville. Theyre way up from last year. Neither Woodville or Diboll are by any means WEAK TEAMS. Both are good teams. Both need work. CC has stepped up and played outstanding football the past two weeks. Im giving them the edge this week too.

Corrigan-Camden 38
Newton 28

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1052788" timestamp="1315594119"]
[quote author=Claude link=topic=87744.msg1051959#msg1051959 date=1315503204]
CC beat Diboll 35-14 ([b]diboll down this year[/b]) and Woodville [b]46-6[/b] (allways having promblems especially early in the year) .. Newton beat Kville 46-19 with 8 fumbles and 4 of those lost (Kville down this year) .. Newton has the better Team , CC two victories show me nothing but they can beat [b]weak teams [/b] handingly. Newton by 16 or more
[/quote]
I have a problem with a couple things. Diboll is not down this year. CC is, believe it or not, up. Diboll has a running back commited to a major D-1 school and a stout offensive line. CC shocked me against Woodville. Theyre way up from last year. Neither Woodville or Diboll are by any means WEAK TEAMS. Both are good teams. Both need work. CC has stepped up and played outstanding football the past two weeks. Im giving them the edge this week too.

Corrigan-Camden 38
Newton 28
[/quote]

Newton 49 CC 7. Newton is for real as you will get to see in a couple of weeks. ;D :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder