Silsbee vs. West Columbia Predictions?

KFDM COOP

"IT'S NOT THE SIZE OF THE DOG IN THE FIGHT, IT'S THE SIZE OF THE FIGHT IN THE DOG". : Mark Twain

The Silsbee D will have to step it up this week to win. It's going to be a long night in the trenches. If we can't stop the run it's going to get ugly. Bellville turned the ball over 6 times last week to Columbia. Their defense was on the field all night, and just couldn't keep up the pace. The Tigers will have to bring the A game, hold on to the ball, and let the defense have some rest to get the win!!!!

TIGERS WIN BY 12!!!!

I read on the downlow that all 4 teams, Silsbee, Columbia, Robinson, and Palestine have agreed to play the next game at Kyle Field. I am going to try and ask a school official to see if this is true. I'll get back with the info later.

If this is true and my Tigers win this Friday, well let's just say that my family will have died and gone to heaven.

I read on the downlow that all 4 teams' date=' Silsbee, Columbia, Robinson, and Palestine have agreed to play the next game at Kyle Field. I am going to try and ask a school official to see if this is true. I'll get back with the info later.

If this is true and my Tigers win this Friday, well let's just say that my family will have died and gone to heaven.[/quote']

its true

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder