Silsbee vs Waltrip Predictions

Are going to the game?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Are going to the game?

• Yes
    • NO

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1038831" timestamp="1313957250"]
Waltrip has a enrollment of over 1700. Not sure why they are so bad in football. They are picked last in their district. Where is this game being played in Houston? Ill be there.
[/quote]

In Silsbee.

Waltrip is mostly Hispanic, therefore not too good in football, but very good in soccer and baseball. ;) ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1038834" timestamp="1313957644"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=86989.msg1038831#msg1038831 date=1313957250]
Waltrip has a enrollment of over 1700. Not sure why they are so bad in football. They are picked last in their district. Where is this game being played in Houston? Ill be there.
[/quote]

In Silsbee.

Waltrip is mostly Hispanic, therefore not too good in football, but very good in soccer and baseball. ;) ;D
[/quote]

so as long as its not close then Silsbee should win,  I wouldnt get in a field goal kicking contest with them!!  ;D 

LOL JK  Silsbee by 40+

[quote name="MBaller#1" post="1038868" timestamp="1313961595"]
so will Silsbee be playing another Houston  school next year and continue this rotation of Houston schools and if so who will they play
[/quote]

No. I talked to McGallion and he said he was most likely through with playing those schools.

Silsbee 30 Waltrip 7. I don't see Silsbee scoring as many points as last year, our Soph. QB will more than likely have first game jitters. Nothing wrong with that, he has progressed well in the two scrimmages. I also don't see Waltrip scoring on our defense, they looked pretty dang good in the two scrimmages. If Waltrip wants to score they will have to go to the air, as Silsbee only returns one DB from last year. But to do that Waltrip will have to give there QB time, that will be a hard thing to do, besides Silsbee's DB's held there own in the two Scrimmages. This will be a good first game for Silsbee to get that young backfield some real game time experience. Go Tigers!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami