KBMT Football Preview - Newton Eagles

Anticipation of the opening of this year's football season has been building and also a renewed excitement in Newton . It's been a long time since Newton fans didn't know what to expect from the football team but hard work and a winner's heart with a few scat plays thrown in that were ran 500 different ways. WT knows about these things and knows about that winning tradition and expectations he has inherited and helped nurture for so many years, plus his respect and admiration for Coach Barbay I don't think will allow him to not succeed. Good luck to WT and HIS Newton Eagle Football team! Bring them Kirbyville Wildcats on! ;D That one is for you rykerx. :D

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1036015" timestamp="1313497274"]
Anticipation of the opening of this year's football season has been building and also a renewed excitement in Newton . It's been a long time since Newton fans didn't know what to expect from the football team but hard work and a winner's heart with a few scat plays thrown in that were ran 500 different ways. WT knows about these things and knows about that winning tradition and expectations he has inherited and helped nurture for so many years, plus his respect and admiration for Coach Barbay I don't think will allow him to not succeed. Good luck to WT and HIS Newton Eagle Football team! Bring them Kirbyville Wildcats on! ;D That one is for you rykerx. :D
[/quote]

Good Luck to the Coaches and The Eagles this season...Should be a good one... ;)

Guest ECBucFan
QUOTE: "I expect us to be first, we gotta beat [u]Woodville[/u], we gotta beat [u]Buna[/u], we gotta beat [u]Anahuac[/u]...[i]those are the good teams right now"[/i]

;)

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1036297" timestamp="1313540997"]
W.T. picked up right where Barbay left off!  

Thank you, W.T.!    ;)                ;D ;D ;D  
[/quote]

C'mon bucfan, Barbay or WT neither one has named East Chambers as being a good team or not. WT said nothing and your upset and Barbay said "we hadn't played anybody any good" after beating East Chambers 55 to nearly nothing in the playoffs several years ago. You misquoted Barbay then and you still haven't got it straight. Get over it. EC came to Newton last year the week of Coach Barbay's funeral and Hank Jones limped his way, with heart, to a victory. Congrats, but don't expect EC to be glorified in Newton. Ain't gonna happen.

[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=86740.msg1036297#msg1036297 date=1313540997]
W.T. picked up right where Barbay left off!  

Thank you, W.T.!    ;)              
[/qu ;Dote]

Some things never seem to change. You  happen to be at least two of them bucfan.
Looking forward to visitig EC in a few weeks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124