I need some help

Week 0 will be here before you know it and I am looking for some help to keep up with the scores.  What I am looking for is someone (or 2 or 3) who will be at the games this year who can either 1) text me scores so that I can post them or 2) post them on the game threads.

I have a few of my correspondents back from years past and probably some folks who have just not let me know yet.  But I just to make sure that I have all of the bases covered, I'll list those that I don't have a confirmed method of getting updated scores.  If you can help, either post here or hit me with a pm so that I can get you my number.

Anybody who can help, I sure would appreciate it!  

Here are the teams I need:

Baytown Sterling
[s]Beaumont West Brook[/s]
[s]Port Arthur Memorial[/s]
Baytown Lee
Crosby
[s]Dayton[/s]
[s]Goose Creek Memorial[/s]
[s]Beaumont Ozen[/s]
Little Cypress-Mauriceville
Livingston
Center
Huntington
Jasper
[s]Kirbyville[/s]
Bridge City
[s]Hamshire-Fannett[/s]
Hardin-Jefferson
Cleveland
Coldspring
Liberty
Shepherd
Splendora
Tarkington
Buna
Kountze
[s]Newton[/s]
Warren
Woodville
Corrigan-Camden
Groveton
Hemphill
New Waverly
Lovelady
Burkeville
High Island
Sabine Pass
Beaumont Legacy
Orange Community Christian
Baytown Christian

Thank you for your help!

Todd Broussard
SETXsports.com

I know for a fact that there are 2 active West Brook contacts on here that will keep score.  If not, I know several West Brook contacts and I can report those scores right along with Central scores.  I also know that there is at least 2 Memorial contacts that I'm sure that will help.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1032900" timestamp="1312905211"]
I know for a fact that there are 2 active West Brook contacts on here that will keep score.  If not, I know several West Brook contacts and I can report those scores right along with Central scores.  I also know that there is at least [b]2 Memorial contacts that I'm sure that will help[/b].
[/quote]

As long as that Memorial contact isn't "scooter". He probably would post the wrong score just to keep PAM on the winning side. ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1032900" timestamp="1312905211"]
I know for a fact that there are 2 active West Brook contacts on here that will keep score.  If not, I know several West Brook contacts and I can report those scores right along with Central scores.  I also know that there is at least 2 Memorial contacts that I'm sure that will help.
[/quote]

Your right about the WB contacts and I'm sure that at some point one will answer the pm I sent him to confirm and I'll get the pm to the other.

I guess I need to pm my PAM contact, too.

[quote name="Eagle11" post="1032909" timestamp="1312905771"]
I am headed out to Nigeria so I will report for the Lagos Lions and the Abuja Argonauts.....lol

Being away like I will be I will be reading here more than ever. Everyone here does a great job.....Thanks to you all
[/quote]

HEY GREAT.  Those were my 2 hold outs for the Southern Conference in the Western African League! I appreciate it!LOL!

Seriously, be safe over there.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1032902" timestamp="1312905379"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=86433.msg1032900#msg1032900 date=1312905211]
I know for a fact that there are 2 active West Brook contacts on here that will keep score.  If not, I know several West Brook contacts and I can report those scores right along with Central scores.  I also know that there is at least [b]2 Memorial contacts that I'm sure that will help[/b].
[/quote]

As long as that Memorial contact isn't "scooter". He probably would post the wrong score just to keep PAM on the winning side. ;)
[/quote]SOO True!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1032947" timestamp="1312911408"]
[quote author=kville68 link=topic=86433.msg1032944#msg1032944 date=1312911309]
I'll be at all the Kirbyville games. I will post or text either way is easier for you.

[/quote]

If you can post it straight to the board, go ahead.  Thanks!
[/quote]

thats even better!  Kville68  its all you!  LOL 

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1032949" timestamp="1312911627"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=86433.msg1032947#msg1032947 date=1312911408]
[quote author=kville68 link=topic=86433.msg1032944#msg1032944 date=1312911309]
I'll be at all the Kirbyville games. I will post or text either way is easier for you.

[/quote]

If you can post it straight to the board, go ahead.  Thanks!
[/quote]

thats even better!  Kville68  its all you!  LOL  
[/quote]

Yeah, 'cause I'm gonna need you to perform other tasks regarding scores on Friday evenings.  Heh...heh...heh!

[quote name="bronco1" post="1032953" timestamp="1312913176"]
Where are all those loyal Bronco fans? I should be able to post or text for Dayton games every week.
[/quote]

Dayton is actually another that I really wasn't worried about.  The game thread was updated pretty well and PUPRLE 4EVER has been getting me updates for a couple of years now, just wanted to have all bases covered.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder