Who will be the next Silsbee Tiger basketball coach?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1025800" timestamp="1310996046"]
Joubert to Silsbee? More money and more talent!
[/quote]I don't think the wage scale difference would be huge in 2 districts 10 miles apart and the cupboards haven't been exactly bare in Kountze.I hope Duane gets whichever job he wants BUT the Kountze basketball job is about as good as it gets in small school hoops. ;)

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1026128" timestamp="1311044654"]
You people? They? Just got off the phone with Joubert and he will take the Silsbee job. Announcer will take place Thursday morning in Silsbee.
[/quote]

And there you have it folks.  Just as always, Badsanta comes through first with verified news that the rest of us are unable to obtain.  Look for Santa to take his show to ESPN in the near future.

You people? They? Just got off the phone with Joubert and he will take the Silsbee job. Announcer will take place Thursday morning in Silsbee.
[/quote]

Oh really?? The sentiment at tonight's Kountze school board meeting is that Joubert just may end up being the new AD at Kountze.

We will know very shortly. ;)

I really hope Kountze does the right thing and hires Duane as the AD.

[/quote]

are you backtracking on your "phone call conversation with Joubert?

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1026199" timestamp="1311085597"]
Joubert doesn't want to coach 2 sports! Being a AD in Kountze is equal to head coach in Silsbee. Less stress and Bette chance for advancements.
[/quote]

I will translate from badsantaglish to english for you.  I don't know crap but want to sound like I know something so I just say things hoping I am right!!! LOL!!!

Well guess what santa.  You are WRONG on this one!

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="sleepy" post="1026202" timestamp="1311085892"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=85748.msg1026199#msg1026199 date=1311085597]
Joubert doesn't want to coach 2 sports! Being a AD in Kountze is equal to head coach in Silsbee. Less stress and Bette chance for advancements.
[/quote]

I will translate from badsantaglish to english for you.  I don't know crap but want to sound like I know something so I just say things hoping I am right!!! LOL!!!

Well guess what santa.  You are WRONG on this one!
[/quote]

Sleepy, I agree with you 100%, but how do we shut him up?  Legally, I mean ???

Sleepy and Tigervoice you have a better chance of seeing Jay-z and Beyonce in Brookshire Bro working in your deli section than coach Jubert returning to Kountze! I knew David Green was going to North Shore and Travis was going to PAM. Don't play with Santa guys! I play dirty! I also know that the new Silsbee coach will be Joubert. Tell me who you think. Just emailed him and he said that he doesn't want to stay in Kountze for a "few pennies more"!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1026210" timestamp="1311087211"]
Sleepy and Tigervoice you have a better chance of seeing Jay-z and Beyonce in Brookshire Bro working in your deli section than coach Jubert returning to Kountze! I knew David Green was going to North Shore and Travis was going to PAM. Don't play with Santa guys! I play dirty! I also know that the new Silsbee coach will be Joubert. Tell me who you think. Just emailed him and he said that he doesn't want to stay in Kountze for a "few pennies more"!
[/quote]

I think the only solution is that much awaited/anticipated golf match between Santa and Sleepy that Santa has avoided for over a year now.  Santa, lets get this arranged.  I have a hint for you.  You can play dirty all you want and you still won't come close to Sleepy and/or Lazeek.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1026210" timestamp="1311087211"]
[/quote]

So, is Ira staying in Silsbee as an assistant?

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="1026214" timestamp="1311087493"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=85748.msg1026210#msg1026210 date=1311087211]
[/quote]

So, is Ira staying in Silsbee as an assistant?
[/quote]

Seems as though Ira would/should be the leading candidate to become the head coach.

[quote name="stevenash" post="1026218" timestamp="1311088840"]
[quote author=KHSAlum400 link=topic=85748.msg1026217#msg1026217 date=1311088691]
Joubert will be the Head Coach of Kountze this season.  ;)
[/quote]

You've got a lot of nerve thinking you know more than Badsanta.
[/quote]

:D :D :D :D :D

I know. Santa's a lyrical genius.  :D :D :D

Almost like the guy who predicted the world would end.

[quote name="sleepy" post="1026216" timestamp="1311088297"]
I don't know what Ira is doing.  I just know that there was no job offer yesterday.
[/quote]

Correct. It seems that the "other scenario" that I spoke of may take place. ;)

Still other decisions to be made and I firmly believe if Joubert applies for the Silsbee job, he will be hired.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1026227" timestamp="1311092203"]
[quote author=sleepy link=topic=85748.msg1026216#msg1026216 date=1311088297]
I don't know what Ira is doing.  I just know that there was no job offer yesterday.
[/quote]

Still other decisions to be made and I firmly believe if Joubert applies for the Silsbee job, he will be hired.
[/quote]

more to it than that aaw.  That I promise you.

I could be wrong but from what i heard coach jubert has been in serious talks about the silsbee job and wants that job and will get that job but the superintendant and principal are out of town and he must tal to them also but the principal at silsbee was at kountze and i'm sure will have no problem welcoming coach jubert in to tiger town and man i hope so their will be a solid basketball program from top to bottom their always have been but we would be getting a man that i feel will finally get us over the top for so many years i feel we haven't had a coach to get us over the top coach sig was always a regular seae littlson coach and not to sucessful in the playoffs and coach t and brooks have done a fabulous job as well but i feel like coach joubert can coach and develope young players we have had too many big men that really have not been properly trained and fundementally trained i feel he can really clean up a lot of things at silsbee and get this team mentally and pysically prepared from the little dribblers to middle school to high school coach joubert can get the job done coach joubert is our coach at silsbee high

[quote name="sleepy" post="1026229" timestamp="1311092721"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=85748.msg1026227#msg1026227 date=1311092203]
[quote author=sleepy link=topic=85748.msg1026216#msg1026216 date=1311088297]
[/quote]

[/quote]

more to it than that aaw.  That I promise you.
[/quote]

Yes, I know. Silsbee is requiring the new basketball coach to help in football and Duane maybe balking at that.

[quote name="MBaller#1" post="1026232" timestamp="1311093023"]
I could be wrong but from what i heard coach jubert has been in serious talks about the silsbee job and wants that job and will get that job but the superintendant and principal are out of town and he must tal to them also but the principal at silsbee was at kountze and i'm sure will have no problem welcoming coach jubert in to tiger town and man i hope so their will be a solid basketball program from top to bottom their always have been but we would be getting a man that i feel will finally get us over the top for so many years i feel we haven't had a coach to get us over the top coach sig was always a regular seae littlson coach and not to sucessful in the playoffs and coach t and brooks have done a fabulous job as well but i feel like coach joubert can coach and develope young players we have had too many big men that really have not been properly trained and fundementally trained i feel he can really clean up a lot of things at silsbee and get this team mentally and pysically prepared from the little dribblers to middle school to high school coach joubert can get the job done coach joubert is our coach at silsbee high
[/quote]

World record for longest incomplete sentence....  :D :D

Did you take a breath while typing this?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder