Who will be the next Silsbee Tiger basketball coach?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="stevenash" post="1027150" timestamp="1311291028"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=85748.msg1027141#msg1027141 date=1311287233]
And also deleted have been any references to Jim Crane's legal issues.
[/quote]

Be careful not to alienate BS ( isnt that an interesting combination of letters?)

[/quote]

Glad u can't spell

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1027159" timestamp="1311294691"]
How many coaches are interviewing for that Silsbee job? More than 2 I hope. Any former players.
[/quote]

Some brilliant and knowledgeable "analyst" already announced that Ira would get the job Friday.  Lets see how that plays out.

The only problem with that is anyone who has the authority to hire him will not be in town and will hire NOBODY until middle of next week at the very earliest.  So while your prediction of who gets hired has a possibility of being accurate, the Friday prediction ranks right up there with " I just got off the phone with Joubert"

[quote name="stevenash" post="1027198" timestamp="1311298471"]
The only problem with that is anyone who has the authority to hire him will not be in town and will hire NOBODY until middle of next week at the very earliest.  So while your prediction of who gets hired has a [b]possibility of being accurate, the Friday prediction ranks right up there with " I just got off the phone with Joubert"[/b][/quote]

Classic!!

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1027246" timestamp="1311304497"]
Wish yall would have deleted it after I had time to read it!!!!!!
[/quote]

Yeah, Grad.  BS put a lot of himself into those posts. ::)

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="1027323" timestamp="1311341740"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=85748.msg1027246#msg1027246 date=1311304497]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Not sure about you, Tigersvoice but I do my utmost to absorb as much BS wisdom as possible.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1027357" timestamp="1311348447"]
I try my best to spread as much wisdom as possible to all of you. When you have the time please thank me in person.
[/quote]

Thought this was golf day for you? ???

Santa- If Mr. Baugh did, in fact, play on the AMATEUR PGA tour but had to quit only because he needed benefits, have you given any thought to sponsoring him in exchange for a share of his winnings? Room, board and entry fees will run around $50,000 per year, which is, for most of us a significant amount.  But it is chump change when you are making over 300k per year, have over 1 million in investments which you already know will be 4 million by age 40.  Help that guy make both of you even richer!!!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1027140" timestamp="1311287096"]
Okay, I have gone back and pruned this thread to posts that seem to be somewhat related to the search for the next Silsbee coach.  Thus, all posts dealing solely with golf, financial worth, annual income, trips to Brookshire Brothers and about insolvency in the areas of class, reading comprehension or cognitive skills no longer appear in the topic.

Can we keep it that way?
[/quote]

Not looking like it.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="stevenash" post="1027355" timestamp="1311348180"]
[quote author=tigersvoice link=topic=85748.msg1027323#msg1027323 date=1311341740]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=85748.msg1027246#msg1027246 date=1311304497]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Not sure about you, Tigersvoice but I do my utmost to absorb as much BS wisdom as possible.
[/quote]

And a difficult task it is . . . because there's so much of it  . . . wisdom, I mean. 8)

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1027366" timestamp="1311352198"]
Tee time is for 1
[/quote]

Played with all of your friends I see!!!! ;D ;D

Just for the record I shot 73 today with 6 bogies and 4 birdies!!!!!!!  Had a little trouble with the putter!!!!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1027631" timestamp="1311451015"]
I shot a 79 yesterday. Short game killed me. It was pushing 103 around 3 yesterday. Good game on your part though. Just played with co workers and college buddies.
[/quote] This is not a golf site BS :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1027726" timestamp="1311477245"]
Right! You just brag on Sleepy!
[/quote]

Santa, I believe you said that even though HJ might be the favorite in the District this year, that the Tigers would win it all.  Can you please name the three playoff teams and project their district records?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• It has been frustrating seeing the lack of coverage from virtually EVERY media outlet.  We (Chester) are in the SE Texas coverage area.  There are no radio broadcast from our area, and Ch 12 is the only one that has even mentioned it.   I know I could have gotten donations to cover a SETX Sports broadcast.  Oh well, water under the bridge - we aren’t as big as Silsbee, WO-S or PN-G.
    • PJ LOCKE                                DENVER BRONCOS               BMT CENTRAL  GRAYLAND ARNOLD           PITTSBURGH STEELERS        KOUNTZE  ELANDON ROBERTS             PITTSBURGH STEELERS        P.A MEMORIAL  TONY BROWN                   CLEVELAND BROWNS              BMT OZEN  ERIK MCCOY                        NEW ORLEANS SAINTS               LUFKIN  DAN MOORE                    PITTSBURGH STEELERS                BMT WESTBROOK  ROSCHON JOHNSON          CHICAGO BEARS                      PNG    PLAYERS I COULD COME UP WITH IN NFL.  NOT SURE IF ALL ARE STILL WITH CURRENT TEAMS. 
    • Folks making $65K a year are struggling too. Which equates to more than $31/hr. Don't act like you think current costs and the economy are favorable for the every day middle class family.
    • They put him back in the box.  Luckily we won anyway, but I don’t think I’d ever seen that before.  That’s one of the things I love about baseball - you NEVER know what you’ll see.
    • Yep I thought the bullpen was gonna blow it but they held o 8-5.  
  • Topics