College World Series updates

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the game against ASU, tu still getting the breaks on the umpire's calls/no-calls.  Runner was out at 2nd when stealing, called safe.  Gators only get a double on a home run.

Jacob Felts did good getting a single up the middle and then scoring from 1st on a double.  Looks like that was his second run of the game.

[quote name="Court_Jester" post="1019360" timestamp="1308447908"]
Like the game against ASU, tu still getting the breaks on the umpire's calls/no-calls.  Runner was out at 2nd when stealing, called safe.  Gators only get a double on a home run.

Jacob Felts did good getting a single up the middle and then scoring from 1st on a double.  Looks like that was his second run of the game.

[/quote]

It's a conspiracy.  ::) The call at second was an easy one to miss without super slo-mo. The HR, I have no answer for, but you can't hold UT responsible. I think horndawg got it right with our ace not playing up to his potential. Three of Florida's runs were leadoff walks. As a pitcher, you can't do that and expect to win.

We're not out yet. Plenty of baseball to play.

Hook 'em!

Very impressed with the kid from Florida the way he attacked the zone. When I heard the stat of the on complete game he threw this year. 76 pitches, and didn't go to 3 balls on a single batter in that game. Can't say I've ever heard of that. The Horns have played much better with their backs against the wall lately. Hopefully they can win out. Hope the Ags win tonite.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder