Incredible News for Texas for Next Year!

[quote name="bullets13" post="985766" timestamp="1300579092"]
Reports are Tristan Thompson AND Jordan Hamilton will not enter the draft, but will return next year.  Can you say favorites for the national championship?

[/quote]lets start with winning the conference championship and tournament out-right first next year. We all know UT can be bi-polar sometimes. I will have them in my top 3 next yr though

[quote name="bullets13" post="985957" timestamp="1300639435"]
if they have Joseph, Hamilton, Brown, and Thomas come back, plus a recruiting class including a PG grading out at 98, two shooting guards grading out at 95 and 94, and a power forward grading out at 95, i like their chances.
[/quote]Not gonna happen according to some (very) close inside sources.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="986714" timestamp="1300810080"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=82003.msg986710#msg986710 date=1300809541]
I know for a fact Tristan is coming back to play with Myck (future Longhorn PG).....I dont believe for a second Jordan Hamilton will come back.
[/quote]Point being is that they all won't be back.
[/quote]Hamilton is a sure bet lottery pick.

[quote name="whsalum" post="987591" timestamp="1300935150"]
Texas had some solid players but they aren't NBA ready,if they declare it will be a mistake.

[/quote]Reminds me of the Oklahoma players from year before last. Came out too early. One finally made it somewhere overseas after being dissed by the NBA and the other was cut from a NBA team and I think is in the D-League now. Both came out too early and listening to the wrong people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder