Livingston vs. Port Neches-Groves Game Thread/Livingston wins/Comments!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="1696dogs" post="983567" timestamp="1300246267"]
WOW. Pretty classy Westend.
[/quote]

Unwad your panties.  I know you are stinging right now, but I just find it hard to believe that the best two teams in the area(my opinion) both lost on opening night.

[quote name="westend1" post="983572" timestamp="1300246414"]
[quote author=1696dogs link=topic=81800.msg983567#msg983567 date=1300246267]
WOW. Pretty classy Westend.
[/quote]

Unwad your panties.  I know you are stinging right now, but I just find it hard to believe that the best two teams in the area(my opinion) both lost on opening night.
[/quote]

Still along way to go in this district.  Should be some good games.  Livingston suprised some people tonight

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="983588" timestamp="1300246910"]
How many pitchers did PNG use?  Going this many innings might effect their pitching staff against Nederland.
[/quote]

I think just 2.  Stone went 7 then Graham came in to finish.  I'm guessing Anderson will start Friday against Nederland.

Guest tappedout
Unbelievable! On a bases loaded walk to make the score 4-3, Jalali rounded 2nd and had his back to everyone and the catcher threw to 2nd to get him out. He must have had a serious brain fart. Our hottest hitter was at the plate when the game ended. Bottom line is we left too many many on base and struggled against a pretty weak pitcher.

[quote name="tappedout" post="983596" timestamp="1300247175"]
Unbelievable! On a bases loaded walk to make the score 4-3, Jalali rounded 2nd and had his back to everyone and the catcher threw to 2nd to get him out. He must have had a serious brain fart. Our hottest hitter was at the plate when the game ended. Bottom line is we left too many many on base and struggled against a pretty weak pitcher.
[/quote]Serious brain fart for sure....

Gotta give the catcher some credit for heads up and earlier he did not hesitate to throw down to 1st. the 2 home runs were good jobs of hitting only saw the last couple of innings but a good game. hate to see the ndns lose but have to give Livingston credit for hanging in there.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="983606" timestamp="1300247565"]
[quote author=lefty3162 link=topic=81800.msg983597#msg983597 date=1300247334]
Maybe left to many on but give the pitcher some credit.Looks like He did his job.
[/quote]

I agree.  It doesn't have to be a pretty win, just a win.
[/quote]
Although I agree on giving the pitcher his credit, it was not anywhere near the strongest pitcher PNG has seen thus far, the Indians did not hit the ball well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83