Lumberton/Nederland Predictions?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If Ned. secondary shows up they could win by a few touchdowns." -VHS

It is not all on the back of the Nederland secondary. A strong pass will go alot further towards slowing down the L. passing game than the secondary stepping up. Sending linebackers and using a safety blitz.

The young Dayton qb had no pressure put on him the whole night. I was expecting our defensive coaches to try to rattle the 10TH grader and force mistakes but i only recall one linebacker blitz. It worked. He rushed his throw and it fell incomplete. The odd thing about the call was that there was only about 5 minutes left in the game.

Holman

I know grades come out this Friday at NHS and I remember all the talk about losing players last time grades came out. Anybody hearing anything about maybe losing more players this time???? We are so thin at every position, if we do lose some, it might make this match-up with Lumberton more even. What do you think??

Quote from BulldogFreak2006:

Nah Nah Nah Nah! Nah Nah Nah Nah! Hey Hey Hey! Goodbye! Nah Nah Nah Nah! Nah Nah Nah Nah! Hey Hey Hey! Goodbye!

No need to get overconfident. The game is played on the field, not on message boards.

We need to attack this game with a sense of urgency. If we don't, complacency will get us . . . again. :evil:

I know grades come out this Friday at NHS and I remember all the talk about losing players last time grades came out. Anybody hearing anything about maybe losing more players this time???? We are so thin at every position, if we do lose some, it might make this match-up with Lumberton more even. What do you think??

Nederland football players fail? HAHAHA!

Guest Nederland Bandit
Oh I know. Play like there's no tomorrow? Should I go all out and bring those loud propane tanks to this game. I've got 'em. Yall give the word and i will.
Bring it!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder