Lumberton/Nederland Predictions?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will win because I don't think they have an answer for Mosley. But, I wish our fans would stop talking about the playoffs and realize that we just got thru giving up 5 passing TD's tonight and did not cover anyone.. Lumberton is a good passing team.. We are gonna have to score quite a few points to win if our pass D does not improve fast.

Nederland 35

Lumberton 24

This is going to be a good one. Like others have posted, I think its going to come down to whether Lumberton can stop Mosley. If Ned. secondary shows up they could win by a few touchdowns. But, if they let Lumberton throw the ball around this may be one of those 42-35 games where the last team with the ball wins. IMO

As a Pirate fan I've got to pull for Lumberton to win this one, but they will have their hands full with Mosley. Should be a good one, if I wasn't going to the Vidor/ LCM game this would be the one I'd like to watch.

Lumberton could win this one if they would use their rushing attack ' date=' because Nederland cant stop the run...Run Raiders Run !!!!! Come on coach look at the films...Run...Run !!!!!! :D[/quote']

I wouldn't say that, not from what I saw last night. It was the secondary that was having trouble. They can stop the run.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder