Silsbee 42 Kirbyville 32 Final/Comments

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah he played but he didn't do too much!

Injured - didn't do too much, or keyed on and shut down - didn't do too much?

He is a heck of a back and athlete. It's really too bad Balla and FLY ruined the season for those guys with all of their junk on here, because this kid can PLAY!

Good game Tigers. Dominated and mutilated form the start and never let up.

Too much talent, too much speed, too much size, too much class. Too much everything. All there yards came in the fourth quarter when Silsbee second string "D"was playing. Kville does have a good RB and ok QB but thats about it. Silsbee was just better.

Rhodes didn't impress me much, but the Hazlewood kid is something special. Is he a sophomore? He's very impressive. Silsbee dominated for most of this game, but I have to give props to Kirbyville. Those guys don't know what quit means. Silsbee could learn a lesson for the Wildcats. It ain't over till it's over. Silsbee got conservative with the lead, and it changed the momentum of the game. Actually I would say this was one of the Tigers best outings, and also one of their worst. Congrats to B.k. Johnson for a very big night ( 3 interceptions ), and some other big plays in the secondary. Good win tonight for the Tigers.

Kirbyville has nothing to hang their heads over. They are a good team, and even though I hate to say it. I can see why the balla has been so excited about his team this year. Good luck to both teams in the playoffs!!!!

Fantastic Job, Tigers!!!!

Keep this focus and keep improving as well. Looks like Silsbee has developed some passing skills to go along with that devastating rushing offense. KUDOS' to Coach McGallion for working on that.

Love to see the success come out on the field.

Playoff bound!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder