HJ at SILSBEE PREDICTIONS?

Lazeek

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="945467" timestamp="1294681794"]
Won't be much of a game..........show up around 7:15 to 7:30 and still get a good seat!!!!!

I have a a FREE pass to get in and a reserved seat courtside though!!!!! ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]

Since you and Badsanta will soon be entering a type of competition other than basketball (Badsanta has not responded to my after demanding a response from me) the two of you ought to sit close to each other.  Santa, Silsbee may win this game but Lazeek is going to destroy you on the golf course.

[quote name="AggiesWeAre" post="945783" timestamp="1294712174"]
Darius Stallworth is the best in SETX, there is no way HJ can stop him. Silsbee's speed is indescribable. I might also add Petey Lane will put up alot of points along the side of DC.
[/quote]
ooommmgggg here is BADSANTA twin  :o :o :o

I have a twin? Maybe so. Anyway HJ has some darn good players in Prudhomme, Sutherland, Bosha, and Gustafson. I expect this to be a great game. HJ has the potential to win this if Silsbee doesn't bring their A+ game. If they force turnovers on Silsbee and we miss a bunch of free throws, HJ could steal this game.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="945998" timestamp="1294759344"]
I saw HJ on the sports segment for a local tv station last night. I saw the players doing layups and shooting. I thought the tv station had pushed the wrong button and ran the segment in slo-motion.
[/quote]

Larry Bird was a perpetual slow motion machine but those slow shots had the same value as a 360 reverse slam

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="945965" timestamp="1294753695"]
I have a twin? Maybe so. Anyway HJ has some darn good players in Prudhomme, Sutherland, Bosha, and Gustafson. I expect this to be a great game. HJ has the potential to win this if Silsbee doesn't bring their A+ game. If they force turnovers on Silsbee and we miss a bunch of free throws, HJ could steal this game.
[/quote]
THANK YOU!! for some reason every year when they play eachother neither one of the teams bring there A+ game. Thats the what this game is gonna come down to is how many turnovers each team has, foul trouble, and the free throw line might determine most of the game.

[quote name="The12thMan" post="945783" timestamp="1294712174"]
Darius Stallworth is the best in SETX, there is no way HJ can stop him. Silsbee's speed is indescribable. I might also add Petey Lane will put up alot of points along the side of DC.
[/quote]D.C and Silsbee has lost to Hj every year he's been on Varsity. Numbers don't lie!!

[quote name="Scalabrine" post="946072" timestamp="1294765728"]
[quote author=The12thMan link=topic=78357.msg945783#msg945783 date=1294712174]
[/quote]D.C and Silsbee has lost to Hj every year he's been on Varsity. Numbers don't lie!!
[/quote]
and they have said the same thing each year. "HJ cant hold D.C blah blah blah" but every year HJ seems to beats them at HJ

[/quote]

I do not know where you are getting your facts but they are clearly false. Silsbee beat HJ twice last year. once in the regular season and one in the playoffs.

[quote name="Scalabrine" post="946085" timestamp="1294766763"]
I don't think either team has swept the other. Guess this year is different though since they have a guy(D.C)  who has lost to HJ 4or5 times already in his career at Silsbee ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

you seriously do not know your facts do you?

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="946100" timestamp="1294768084"]
Officially, DC is 6-4 all time against HJ.

'08 Freshman year    2-2
'09 Soph. year         2-1
'10 Junior year         2-1

'11 Senior year      ????
[/quote]

'11 Senior year      3-0 ;D

[/quote]

you're right they don't lie

DC's Career against HJ
Freshman 2-2
Sophomore 2-1
Junior 2-1

Overall 6-4

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member