2010 Barbers Hill Gulf Coast Classic Tournament Thread/Nederland Wins!!!

WOSgrad

Gold Bracket:

Nederland 67
CE King 61

Nederland to championship game tomorrow at 4:00 p.m. vs the winner of:

Sterling
Barbers Hill    7:30 p.m. tonight.

Silver Bracket:

New Caney
Cy Ridge

Anahuac
Cy Lakes

Bronze Bracket:

Sam Rayburn
Montgomery

Pasadena
Dayton

Consolation Bracket:

Hardin
Stephen F. Austin

Goodrich
Shepherd

I do not know of any other scores, although there have been one round of games in each bracket already.

[quote name="basketball2016" post="939170" timestamp="1293583551"]
yes...they always seem to get some home cookin.....if you know what I mean
[/quote]

You can say that about just about any team.  It is the favorite excuse of many visiting fans, even by fans of my hometown team when we travel.

The only thing I have witnessed this year is that the quality of refereeing across the board has been of low quality.  The new refs (that I have not seen in years past) are not even using the correct hand signals with what they call.  I think they must be getting laid off WallyWorld greeters.

[quote name="newberrybass" post="939175" timestamp="1293584272"]
[quote author=basketball2016 link=topic=77988.msg939170#msg939170 date=1293583551]
yes...they always seem to get some home cookin.....if you know what I mean
[/quote]

You can say that about just about any team.  It is the favorite excuse of many visiting fans, even by fans of my hometown team when we travel.

The only thing I have witnessed this year is that the quality of refereeing across the board has been of low quality.  The new refs (that I have not seen in years past) are not even using the correct hand signals with what they call.   I think they must be getting laid off WallyWorld greeters.
[/quote]

one thing i notice about this area when comes to basketball. There are a lot of teams that are soft in the area. Teams can't handle light contact. Nederland, Sterling, CE king, New Caney and the two Cy fair schools are able to play through contact.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami