Jasper Hires Carthage DC...Garrett Morgan as Head Coach/AD

me2

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lots of successful head coaches were not first on the list initially, so to pull your name is not a good idea.  this is entire ordeal is giving Jasper a black eye and I can promise you Chris Coleman does not like that.  If it was offered and the guy did not accept it on the spot Coleman should take if off the table and I would not be surprised if he did just that.  Coleman is about everything being first class and this is not illustrating that at all.

[quote name="playdefense" post="946951" timestamp="1294864786"]
lots of successful head coaches were not first on the list initially, so to pull your name is not a good idea.  this is entire ordeal is giving Jasper a black eye and I can promise you Chris Coleman does not like that.  If it was offered and the guy did not accept it on the spot Coleman should take if off the table and I would not be surprised if he did just that.  Coleman is about everything being first class and this is not illustrating that at all.

[/quote] I agree!

Kerry, Why did you post it was offered earlier if now you are saying it was not?  If that is the case and you got that started you are not being professional about your being an administrator of this site.  That is what gets people worked up and why administrators at schools do not want anything about their schools to get out b/c it gets blown out of proportion and people pass along negative information.  This entire thing if it is not true has damaged Jasper's name as being a place anybody would want to be at. 

[quote name="playdefense" post="946971" timestamp="1294865620"]
Kerry, Why did you post it was offered earlier if now you are saying it was not?  If that is the case and you got that started you are not being professional about your being an administrator of this site.  That is what gets people worked up and why administrators at schools do not want anything about their schools to get out b/c it gets blown out of proportion and people pass along negative information.  This entire thing if it is not true has damaged Jasper's name as being a place anybody would want to be at.  

[/quote] I just reported what the Enterprise reported. Here's the link

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/hs/article/Jasper-offers-football-coaching-job-to-952681.php

[quote name="KFDM KERRY COOPER" post="946972" timestamp="1294865710"]
[quote author=playdefense link=topic=77679.msg946971#msg946971 date=1294865620]
Kerry, Why did you post it was offered earlier if now you are saying it was not?  If that is the case and you got that started you are not being professional about your being an administrator of this site.  That is what gets people worked up and why administrators at schools do not want anything about their schools to get out b/c it gets blown out of proportion and people pass along negative information.  This entire thing if it is not true has damaged Jasper's name as being a place anybody would want to be at.  

[/quote] I just reported what the Enterprise reported. Here's the link

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/hs/article/Jasper-offers-football-coaching-job-to-952681.php
[/quote]

In defense of Coop (and I don't know him personally) he was only reporting what D. Henry's article on beaumontenterprise.com said.  Heck, D Henry didn't even reveal a source.  What name at Dangerfield told him the job was offered? 

[quote name="dawg4life" post="946881" timestamp="1294859437"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=77679.msg946807#msg946807 date=1294852259]
Yes he is correct.  The information dawg4life is spreading about Jack is not true.  Dawg4life im not sure if thats your opinion or someone is giving you bad information but you need to stop spreading things about Coaches that is simply just not facts.
[/quote] like back on november 20 when u turned my thread into a hidden one about this topic cause u said JISD was denying the release of bickham but then 3 days later sent me a message telling me i was correct!!! possible u getting bad info?!?!  take care , have a great day!!!  GO DAWGS!!!
[/quote]

dawg  I would check my pm before I posted again! 

[quote name="football" post="947009" timestamp="1294868069"]
How easy for Jasper to say "no we never offered him" if he does turn it down!!!!!  I would be willing to bet a coke that the offer was made.  You just have to believe who you believe.
[/quote] The Beaumont Enterprise called Dangerfield and they told the Paper he was offered.

[quote name="KFDM KERRY COOPER" post="947013" timestamp="1294868213"]
[quote author=football link=topic=77679.msg947009#msg947009 date=1294868069]
How easy for Jasper to say "no we never offered him" if he does turn it down!!!!!  I would be willing to bet a coke that the offer was made.  You just have to believe who you believe.
[/quote] The Beaumont Enterprise called Dangerfield and they told the Paper he was offered.
[/quote]

Who at Dangerfield? 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83