Newton Getting Facelift

Guest Jmeek

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="934447" timestamp="1292543913"]
Everything sounds good EXCEPT for the uniforms.

[img]http://images.usatoday.com/sports/_photos/2006/09/12/ducks.jpg[/img]

Oregon, really?  W.T., we gotta talk!
[/quote]

look at those guys....they don't look happy about modeling those unies...lol ;D :D

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="934640" timestamp="1292590423"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=77660.msg934447#msg934447 date=1292543913]

[/quote]

look at those guys....they don't look happy about modeling those unies...lol ;D :D
[/quote]

Would you? :D

[quote name="ShlyKBMT" post="934854" timestamp="1292611744"]
Oregon hasn't worn those in a couple years. The new ones have wings on the shoulders.
[/quote]

Not much better:

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaNrOHX76peMP4dCxMgHWeGPb9rcqkkM6H76WO9Ke4RvU43GAwOA[/img]

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="934640" timestamp="1292590423"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=77660.msg934447#msg934447 date=1292543913]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Great post...made me laugh, especially when I noticed their posture!  Greatness!

Guest EagleFan01
Coach Johnston told me today at church that the uniforms do not look like Oregon's he said he doesn't know who started that. He told me they don't have wings on them either. They will have Newton on the front with eagles across the back. the white uniforms will have purple letters and numbers with black trim. the purple with have white and black numbers and letters. They look really good so some pictures of them today. They have purple strips on the side of the white and white stripes down the side of the purple uniforms. As soon as I can I will post a picture of what they supposed to look like.

[quote name="EagleFan01" post="936370" timestamp="1292802248"]
Coach Johnston told me today at church that the uniforms do not look like Oregon's he said he doesn't know who started that. He told me they don't have wings on them either. They will have Newton on the front with eagles across the back. the white uniforms will have purple letters and numbers with black trim. the purple with have white and black numbers and letters. They look really good so some pictures of them today. They have purple strips on the side of the white and white stripes down the side of the purple uniforms. As soon as I can I will post a picture of what they supposed to look like.
[/quote] 8)

[quote name="EagleFan01" post="936370" timestamp="1292802248"]
[/quote]

Thank, Goodness!

I knew Coach Barbay and WT personally and I know that both would be and are embarrased to know that a board member (Donny Meak) would allow their son (South Arise) to get on a social web site and run his mouth about their business. I know that WT cant do anything about it, but Donny sure could!  My God, Donny you played for Coach Barbay! I sure hope the people of Newton will tell South Arise to let Newton football recover and shut his mouth!! As a former eagle I will do my best to support these young men and the new coaches. You will never see me post anything my "daddy" told me.  It is WT's program and he can run it however he wants (including uniforms).

[quote name="lamar2004" post="937971" timestamp="1293163253"]
I knew Coach Barbay and WT personally and I know that both would be and are embarrased to know that a board member (Donny Meak) would allow their son (South Arise) to get on a social web site and run his mouth about their business. I know that WT cant do anything about it, but Donny sure could!  My God, Donny you played for Coach Barbay! I sure hope the people of Newton will tell South Arise to let Newton football recover and shut his mouth!! As a former eagle I will do my best to support these young men and the new coaches. You will never see me post anything my "daddy" told me.  It is WT's program and he can run it however he wants (including uniforms).
[/quote] You can't even spell his name right and you know nothing of me, if you want to say something to me anytime call me on my cell 409 489 5365 .  you got no reason to get on this site and run your mouth off about my family. Its Donnie Meek and Jon Meek you and I Knew Coach Barbay and played for him also I have known Coach Johnston my whole life and are friends with his sons. My information has never came from Donnie Meek ever and it never will. I have more connects then you will ever have in your little pothetic life so shut your mouth and pick up your cell phone and call my number and tell me how you feel since you are man enough to jump on a site and run your mouth off about someone you know nothing about . Donnie Meek has done more for Newton then any of you sorry butt conservitive muther humpers in this town and if you got any thing wrong with what I said I beging you please call me anytime.   What the heck is your beef with me, Cause you are wasting your time if you think that anything you say to Donnie meek are anyone else in this town is going to make a differce your very wrong, I run this town LMAO. I say and do what ever the heck I want. It will allways be like that. So run around town and talk on me I dont care because I am way higher up on the totum pole then you buddy...