Nederland's Forney to play Football and Basketball at Lamar

Gtj007

[quote name="coachacola" post="934388" timestamp="1292536782"]
As a Lamar fan it'd be great to see Forney excel at Lamar.  Only time will tell but it appears he has the size and skills to succeed at the D1 level.
[/quote]

I think that's true for all the recruits. All fans want to see their recruits become successful, but sometimes, there are some question marks on the team, this is one of them.

Agree with his size and skill he has to have the coaching staff at Lamar excited about his commitment. Or was it? I guess it is unless something better come along.  ::) I know he is probably only 17 but some things you can think but don't say.

I wish Forney the best and may he become one of the hardest workers on the Lamar football team.

[quote name="bigred360" post="934812" timestamp="1292608919"]
Agree with his size and skill he has to have the coaching staff at Lamar excited about his commitment. Or was it? I guess if is unless something better come along.  ::) I know he is probably only 17 but some things you can think but don't say.

I wish Forney the best and may he become one of the hardest workers on the Lamar football team.
[/quote]

If he does he'll be a stud.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder