How Does The Future Look For HJ Basketball?

BLUEDOVE3

I do not have any affiliation with anyone in sout east texas, im a little north.  I would say HJ will continue to have success, they have good coaches, good admin, and a good program.  They may be down for a few years but they will mostly likely always be good if they do things the right way.  The same goes for Silsbee.  I do believe that the HF players are going to rattle the box in the coming years.

Alot of places could have the same, it is just if they want it and do they know about how to get it.  You have to start with the youngest kids, preferably 1st to 2nd graders and have a hand in development of players all the way up with coaches that know what they are doing.  Most programs dont.  Either football gets in the way, admin, or the coaches do not stay long enough or know enough to build a program. 

[quote name="east texas bb" post="926769" timestamp="1291573928"]
I do not have any affiliation with anyone in sout east texas, im a little north.  I would say HJ will continue to have success, they have good coaches, good admin, and a good program.  They may be down for a few years but they will mostly likely always be good if they do things the right way.  The same goes for Silsbee.  I do believe that the HF players are going to rattle the box in the coming years.

Alot of places could have the same, it is just if they want it and do they know about how to get it.  You have to start with the youngest kids, preferably 1st to 2nd graders and have a hand in development of players all the way up with coaches that know what they are doing.  Most programs dont.  Either football gets in the way, admin, or the coaches do not stay long enough or know enough to build a program. 
[/quote]Good Post

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami