liberty @ bh

dreski

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="922622" timestamp="1291125078"]
I know it is BH first season with new coach, but no excuses to lose to PN-G who didnt have their full team. Right now i think the girls basketball could beat the boys with how much turnovers they have. Keep hustling guys and get your first victory tonight. If not it will be a long season....
[/quote] BH that bad. ??? ???

Poorly reffed game on all levels the refs clearly favored bh and several liberty fans were ejected on the fact that ladies in the stands over exaggerated to the cops and they took there word for it and without seeing anything ejected a fan 2 more fans were later ejected

[quote name="Eagle11" post="923176" timestamp="1291174399"]
[quote author=3apantherfan link=topic=76839.msg923169#msg923169 date=1291174157]
So liberty lost?
[/quote]
No....they took a beating......BH was up by 30 in the 4th and the first 2 Liberty fans that were asked to leave walked out shooting the finger to the BH crowd.....nice job.
[/quote] liberty was pounding bh in the 1st till the refs put on there white and blue jerseys and went to work and correction the first fan went out shooting the finger he was wrongly removed the 2nd did not say anything

[quote name="Eagle11" post="923176" timestamp="1291174399"]
[quote author=3apantherfan link=topic=76839.msg923169#msg923169 date=1291174157]
So liberty lost?
[/quote]
No....they took a beating......BH was up by 30 in the 4th and the first 2 Liberty fans that were asked to leave walked out shooting the finger to the BH crowd.....nice job.
[/quote]

WOW.... classsy eh?

[quote name="Swag" post="923186" timestamp="1291174848"]
[quote author=Eagle11 link=topic=76839.msg923176#msg923176 date=1291174399]
So liberty lost?
[/quote]
[/quote] liberty was pounding bh in the 1st till the refs put on there white and blue jerseys and went to work and correction the first fan went out shooting the finger he was wrongly removed the 2nd did not say anything
[/quote]
He did not say anything until he got between the stands and the door.....then he mad an A$$ out of himself like the first. Liberty was up 8 in the first few minutes. The refs did not win that one. Please do not do you team that disservice.

[quote name="Eagle11" post="923205" timestamp="1291175806"]
My opinion.....hustle is usually rewarded.......BH got alot of points on rebound and put backs with a foul for a 3 point play. Some ticky tack fouls both ways but not a 30 point difference
[/quote]
yes, hustle is rewarded, and Coach Woods does a great job with the players conditioning and hustle. Of all Liberty teams i've watched in the last few years, this team hustles the most, and its really sad to see a group of kids deprived of a basketball game due to poor referees. Call it how you want it eagle you can say im just jealous, but man to man Liberty had the better atheletes and the most skill, Barbers Hill may have been better at the free throw line but idk because liberty wasnt put their all night and bh stayed on the line we were up in the begining and our players are very well conditioned so they didnt just fall apart the refs and sure some hustle by the bh players and some good plays in the paint won this game but i believe liberty was the better team

[quote name="Eagle11" post="923215" timestamp="1291176589"]
Good luck to your Panthers.......#10 can shoot the ball
[/quote]
The whole team can shoot, and play defense and just basically all around good basketball coaches don't put players out there that they dont trust so yeah he can shoot, and he can make free throws too, to bad everytime he drove the lane and drew the foul the foul wasnt called oh well bh will get it handed to them in district and hopefully liberty willl use this game, since it was their first loss, to see there are some weeknesses but the panthers have a great coach so they WILL be fixed by district and they should have a good season

[quote name="Swag" post="923223" timestamp="1291177192"]
[quote author=Eagle11 link=topic=76839.msg923205#msg923205 date=1291175806]
My opinion.....hustle is usually rewarded.......BH got alot of points on rebound and put backs with a foul for a 3 point play. Some ticky tack fouls both ways but not a 30 point difference
[/quote]
yes, hustle is rewarded, and Coach Woods does a great job with the players conditioning and hustle. Of all Liberty teams i've watched in the last few years, this team hustles the most, and its really sad to see a group of kids deprived of a basketball game due to poor referees. Call it how you want it eagle you can say im just jealous, but man to man Liberty had the better atheletes and the most skill, Barbers Hill may have been better at the free throw line but idk because liberty wasnt put their all night and bh stayed on the line we were up in the begining and our players are very well conditioned so they didnt just fall apart the refs and sure some hustle by the bh players and some good plays in the paint won this game but i believe liberty was the better team
[/quote]
You have your opinion......That is great.....we all have one. The better team won pure and simple. I will not change your opinion.....I know that. I never questioned the kids conditioning or the coaching. I just think it is silly to say the refs let BH win when it was so lopsided. The only thing more sad than this is the 2 fans behavior when being asked to leave.

Good game BH......Keep up the hard work......Good luck Liberty in your district........

[quote name="Swag" post="923186" timestamp="1291174848"]
[quote author=Eagle11 link=topic=76839.msg923176#msg923176 date=1291174399]
So liberty lost?
[/quote]
[/quote]
The second man was walking out of the door and shot the finger and said F y'all. and liberty was pounding BH? didnt know 29-26 at the end of the first was pounding with #24 for BH with 18 of those points.

AMEN. Coach Woods has my props. He took out # 2 and # 10 for wrestling and throwing elbows into BH players. The panther players had talent. they could jump out the ceiling and #11 hit every shot he took that wasnt fowled on. But lets face it, it is basketball. It is a rough game and not everything can be called. BH players did a well job holding hands up other than slapping for blocks. Couple called missed but not game changing. the final was 84 to 49 not much of a chance to say refs ruined that game.

I watched the whole game and the foul count was pretty even.  Liberty is talented but was just out hustled after the 1st.  On the loose ball tie up where a tech was called, the Liberty clearly threw a punch at Thames lying flat on his back with both hands onthe ball.  Can only think the fans ejected after that were frustrated at being down by so much.  I was sitting near the first fan ejected and he was throwing F-bombs left and right.  Nearby fans and administator had enough and called in the cops.

I watched the entire game too.  They played a great first period, then Liberty laid an egg after the first.  The BH team went on a run and got it close by the end of the first.  After that, Liberty went ICE COLD, and ended up down by about 19 at the half.  They were down by more than 30 with 3-4 minutes left in the 3rd!!  BH fans had some idiots early on when they were down, then of course, after BH went on their first big run, the Liberty fans turned into complete buffoons!  Ridiculous!!  As for the refs, um, yeah, right.  They were the reason Liberty LOST BY 35 POINTS?!?!  It obviously had nothing to do with the 40+ missed shots (of which 20+ were put-backs or easy lay-ups), or the 30+ turnovers (of which 12-15 were IN THE BACKCOURT).  Oh, and #10 was EJECTED by the officials for throwing an elbow and hitting the BH player in the eye.

Liberty lost their composure, played 3 quarters of CRAP basketball, and now they want to whine and cry about the refs costing them the game, which again, they lost by 35 POINTS!!!  I am a Liberty guy, and they stunk it up tonight, plain and simple.  Plus, it's hard not to mention the truly classy behavior of the players on the way out to their bus and driving away after the game, yelling and cursing at BH fans and other spectators.  Way to represent!  NOT!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kakiri550
    Newest Member
    kakiri550

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics