Bh89-2

Enjun07

How Ridiculous is Bh89-2?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. How Ridiculous is Bh89-2?

• ehhh...he's tolerable
    • He's a great guy
    • he's really annoying
    • he's super annoying and should be kicked off this site for his stupid posting

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you new... or maybe you have started a new username, instead of using the one everyone might know you as. So why would you want to do a poll on the smokin baby?

You left off hes a great guy that like to annoy people and thats what makes him the smoking baby.  This site if full of all kinds of people.  He is one of the many different personalities that we have accepted and grown to love.  He is who he is, deal with it.  

How about you either expose who you really are or if you are new then try jumping in and letting us see which of the personality you are going to fit into instead of throwing stones on your 2nd post.  

[quote name="rykerx144" post="919225" timestamp="1290800690"]
Im not sure our admins could handle Scooter! and Smoking Baby both being mods.  We would need a full time complaint department!
[/quote] :D

if the kville folks just accept my opinion on Brownwood we wouldnt have complaints  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Scooter...Just give in and say that Kville is going to win state, that will make them happy.  I can't stand Brownwood, but I know a great team when I see one.  I also understand that you are supporting the teams (Bwood, Abilene, and Cooper) and communities that you live close to....it's not that you are jumping on the bandwagon of any team that's winning.

[quote name="stevieray" post="919271" timestamp="1290804552"]
Scooter...Just give in and say that Kville is going to win state, that will make them happy.  I can't stand Brownwood, but I know a great team when I see one.  I also understand that you are supporting the teams (Bwood, Abilene, and Cooper) and communities that you live close to....it's not that you are jumping on the bandwagon of any team that's winning.

[/quote]Exactly, you hit the nail on the head

+1 for you.

Enjun07 is no doubt Bh89-2..Look at the evidence:

1:  He took "enjun07" as his nick name...(everyone knows how much he likes PNG "enjuns")

2:  He only has 6 posts

3: with just 6 posts how could he disagree with what Bh89-2 says on so much..including other people's opinion

4: Why would a man with only 6 posts want to find out how popular a person is..instead of posting and seeing how other members respond to your posts..Case Closed..Smoking Baby please Step Forward...lol

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="919289" timestamp="1290806977"]
Enjun07 is no doubt Bh89-2..Look at the evidence:

1:  He took "enjun07" as his nick name...(everyone knows how much he likes PNG "enjuns")

2:  He only has 6 posts

3: with just 6 posts how could he disagree with what Bh89-2 says on so much..including other people's opinion

4: Why would a man with only 6 posts want to find out how popular a person is..instead of posting and seeing how other members respond to your posts..Case Closed..Smoking Baby please Step Forward...lol
[/quote]
NA..................This one doesnt have the "smoking baby" flare.  ;D

How shall I put this.......Smokin Baby reminds me of the kid on the playground that would throw a rock or a snowball from behind your back then run to the teacher and say "I was only joking"...or "He started it". Then go back to his friends and laugh about it.  

I have been reading this board for about five years and posting for about three. So I have seen most of his posts. Especially since I'm a 19-4A fan. Smokin baby is a very funny guy no doubt. I have laughed out load at a many of his posts. But it seems I'm more often irritated by him than humored.

I remember all the posts with racial intolerence overtones. The ones with with socio-economic stereo types. The one where he flat out said, and I quote, "the only reason I get on here is to find someone's proverbial nerve and then do all I can to hit it."  

You could say I tend to lean more to the serious side, but I love a good laugh just like the next guy. I've been known to crack a joke here and there or put up a funny pic or two. But I like to think I do it without insulting or at the expense of any other poster, team or community. Unless it's him of course.  ;D ;D

It seems that here lately that he has befriended several posters. That's just great I think. He can be everyone else's new funny friend. But I can tell you I won't be attending any events with him.  ;D ;D Note the signature, two smiley faces he uses after he insults someone or accuses a team or coach of cheating, or makes fun of the way a certain race talks, or what type of home someone lives in. Two smiley faces makes it OK! It was a joke! If you don't find it funny then your too serious.  ;D ;D

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="919379" timestamp="1290813307"]
Bh89-2 is LIVING THE DREAM!!  He has his own poll rating his popularity on SETX sports.com

[b]Now that BH has had their football season CTRL ALT DEL he is much more tolerable.[/b]
[/quote]winner!  :D

[quote name="Enjun07" post="919292" timestamp="1290807311"]
Once again i am not him...i am a grad from PN-G..class of 2007! i have friends on this site that i get on theres and read all these posts and blogs and what not
[/quote]

See there, I point out the fact that a few year back you bounced around in that indian outfit (very light footed) and you go make a poll.  What did i do, burn down your wig-wam?  ;D ;D

Noppers fellers and 1/2 fellers, was not me.  ;D

Guest tappedout
Just one question bh89, how many team's are actually east of the trinity? Not many, so to say football is best west of the trinity is pretty ignorant considering most team's are west of the trinity. What is a true statement is that BH will never be as good as the team's east of the trinity.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn