**HUMBLE vs. BEAUMONT CENTRAL Broadcast/HUMBLE WINS!!!!!!!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great season Jags. However, there is no reason ya'll should have lost this game tonight. I dont understand some of the playcalling ,and the lack of halftime adjustments. Humble is a very beatable team, but coaching failed you tonight. Ya'll came out after the half, and ya'll were flatter than a balloon two weeks after the party. I dont know what they said to ya'll inside the locker rooms, but whatever it was, it had an adverse effect on you compared to how you guys came out to start the game. No excuse to lose this game. I hated to see it end this way.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="913923" timestamp="1290226541"]
Great season Jags. However, there is no reason ya'll should have lost this game tonight. I dont understand some of the playcalling ,and the lack of halftime adjustments. Humble is a very beatable team, but coaching failed you tonight. Ya'll came out after the half, and ya'll were flatter than a balloon two weeks after the party. I dont know what they said to ya'll inside the locker rooms, but whatever it was, it had an adverse effect on you compared to how you guys came out to start the game. No excuse to lose this game. I hated to see it end this way.
[/quote] totally agree. The adults should have put the kids in better positions. there was single coverage the whole first half. We could have had a field day. It worked when we went at it and for some reason, he wanted to run up the middle. Humble scouted and was determined to stop Heard. Oh well, spilled milk is spilled milk. Wipe it up and move on Jags. Good season. Go Indians

This was a good game.  We came out fired up.  14-0 Lead to start.  Then that stupid play on the punt return swung all momentum to Humbl as they scored 24 unanswered points.  That killed us leaving that 7 points on the field.  We couldn't stop that run up the middle and that swing pass killed us...  (sounds familiar?)  We then wen away from what works...  The run up the middle to Heard wasn't working...  They wanted to play cat and mouse with this team.  Newsflash, we're down at this point.  Finally, the OC got his head out his but and found something that works.  The run with the QB.  Humble then drove and our defense held.  Props to the Humble kicker for drilling that FG, even after being brough back on a penalty... We had our chance at the end.  QB broke for a Td run but was brough back for a chop block. That was a tough blow.  Props for the halftime adjustment by Humble on both sides of the ball...  Maybe next year, our coaches will learn to tart putting teams away early and leave no doubt that we're here to win, not play around and play to NOT LOSE...      Nevertheless, geat season to my Jags.

Now, go Indians and go Bruins...  BUT, I got a PN-G fathful to wear a Jag hat the entir game..  Props to you!  ;D ;D

Better team did not win tonight, the better coached team won.
Sad for the kids. Mitchell could have had 300 through the air and 100 on the ground had the staff adjusted. Should have had Mitchell rolling out to give him some options. On the defensive side Central should have went to a 4 man front and stuffed the run. Make Humble throw the ball, they were not very good through the air. QB was inacurate and lofted some throws. #33 was all they had. Make the QB throw more and Central picks a few off!!!

Can't believe that Humble team beat Willis by 31. Wonder what we will see tomorrow night?

Future is bright for Central if Mitchell is utilized correctly. Needs a QB coach and some time working on timing on all the throws. He had WR open deep all night, but waited too long to throw, but he was making the right decisions most of the night which is impressive for a young QB.
Good Season Jags. See ya again next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder