Kirbyville vs Waco LaVega broadcast/KVILLE WINS 43-34!!

rykerx144

Just wanted to drop a note about tonight's Kirbyville 43, La Vega 34. 

Kirbyville is fun to watch, defense doesn't get enough attention because of the offensive stats and LeFrederick Ford exploded and wore down the Pirates defense.

Most Division I teams would be fortunate to get LeFrederick but Coach Alvarez told me he really likes my Alma Mater SFA?  That would be a coup.

But, I think Kirbyville QB Kael Jones is very good and Caleb Cucancic is everything as advertised on both sides of the ball, and I'm proud to have said his last name correctly throughout the game.

La Vega had been playing very well the past two weeks, but ran into one helluva team tonight in Kirbyville.

Good luck to the Wildcats the rest of the way.

David Smoak
[email protected]
[email protected]

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Scooter!" post="912740" timestamp="1290140369"]
awwww.....kville only by 9? and you think you can get on the field with Brownwood? LMAO!   :D

congrats to the Cats on the win anyway vs. LaVega
[/quote]

Alright scooter thats enough with rubbing Brownwood in everyones face all the time. Its getting annoying.  Your not even from Brownwood and just on the Brownwood wagon.  GEEZ  ::)

Congrats to the cats anyway??  What kind of statment is that?  Do the prgoram a favor and take kville out of your signature.  Its an insult to the players! Why is it there anyway?  Just in case they do good?  This is one wagon your not welcome on if thats the kinda person your going to be!!!  

[quote name="rykerx144" post="912771" timestamp="1290143970"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=76341.msg912740#msg912740 date=1290140369]
awwww.....kville only by 9? and you think you can get on the field with Brownwood? LMAO!   :D

[/quote]

Alright scooter thats enough with rubbing Brownwood in everyones face all the time. Its getting annoying.  Your not even from Brownwood and just on the Brownwood wagon.  GEEZ  ::)

Congrats to the cats anyway??  What kind of statment is that?  Do the prgoram a favor and take kville out of your signature.  Its an insult to the players! Why is it there anyway?  Just in case they do good?  This is one wagon your not welcome on if thats the kinda person your going to be!!!  
[/quote]Dont have to be from Brownwood to be a fan of greatness (hints the signature with YOUR team on it  ;)) Put the drink down buddy. If its getting annoying tell your team Coach Ship has a meeting in Arlington at Jerry's world come state title time, yall more than welcome to join. Will yall be there? IMO WOS will after tonights showing.  :o

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Scooter!" post="912776" timestamp="1290144495"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=76341.msg912771#msg912771 date=1290143970]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=76341.msg912740#msg912740 date=1290140369]

[/quote]

[/quote]Dont have to be from Brownwood to be a fan of greatness (hints the signature with YOUR team on it  ;)) Put the drink down buddy. If its getting annoying tell your team Coach Ship has a meeting in Arlington at Jerry's world come state title time, yall more than welcome to join. Will yall be there? IMO WOS will after tonights showing.  :o
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b45/sbreik/animated%20images/smileys/bow.gif[/img][IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b45/sbreik/animated%20images/smileys/bow.gif[/img][IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b45/sbreik/animated%20images/smileys/bow.gif[/img]

I got news for you I dont drink!  Its not so much annoying as insulting.  These boys know they didnt play up to par tonight but still got a hard fought win.  If it was skip, coop, venom, or any other wos or coldspring fan saying the same thing but about wos or coldsprings then I think its warranted and well within their rights!!  But for it to come from some wagon jumper that couldnt even spell brownwood two months ago is ridulous!  esp from one that supports the wildcat name in their signature posing as a fan!  CLASSLESS ACT MY FRIEND!!! CLASSLESS!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="912782" timestamp="1290144966"]
I got news for you I dont drink!  Its not so much annoying as insulting.  These boys know they didnt play up to par tonight but still got a hard fought win.  If it was skip, coop, venom, or any other wos or coldspring fan saying the same thing but about wos or coldsprings then I think its warranted and well within their rights!!  But for it to come from some wagon jumper that couldnt even spell brownwood two months ago is ridulous!  esp from one that supports the wildcat name in their signature posing as a fan!  CLASSLESS ACT MY FRIEND!!! CLASSLESS!
[/quote]How is it classless? I live in the BIG COUNTRY AREA and Brownwood is included, i could careless if i was from there or not. LOL  dont get mad cause another person roots for a team you could potentially face for the title. Thats CLASSLESS my friend. Sure wasnt calling out bandwagon jumper the past 2 years i was rooting for kville to win state now its a problem?  hmmmmm....touched a nerve eh?  ::)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="912781" timestamp="1290144947"]
Well Scooter, since you are so on Brownwood's bandwagon, who are you going to pull for if Kirbyville meets Brownwood in the finals? Remember, your signiture has you as a Kirbyville supporter. ;)
[/quote]kville. but if they face Brownwood they wont win period. not even close. I know a great team when i see one.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Scooter!" post="912784" timestamp="1290145330"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=76341.msg912781#msg912781 date=1290144947]
Well Scooter, since you are so on Brownwood's bandwagon, who are you going to pull for if Kirbyville meets Brownwood in the finals? Remember, your signiture has you as a Kirbyville supporter. ;)
[/quote]kville. but if they face Brownwood they wont win period. not even close. I know a great team when i see one.
[/quote]

Kville better worry about making it past next weekend :)

[quote name="First Down" post="912785" timestamp="1290145428"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=76341.msg912784#msg912784 date=1290145330]
[/quote]

[/quote]exactly.

[quote name="Scooter!" post="912783" timestamp="1290145234"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=76341.msg912782#msg912782 date=1290144966]
[/quote]How is it classless? I live in the BIG COUNTRY AREA and Brownwood is included, i could careless if i was from there or not. LOL  dont get mad cause another person roots for a team you could potentially face for the title. Thats CLASSLESS my friend. Sure wasnt calling out bandwagon jumper the past 2 years i was rooting for kville to win state now its a problem?  hmmmmm....touched a nerve eh?  ::)
[/quote]

I dont care who you root for?  I have no problem with you being a kville supporter the past two years, what I have a problem with is the fact that now you have found a team you think is going to do better you have jumped on their wagon!   I personally dont care who your rooting for?  But I do a problem with the fact three weeks ago you was a die hard kville fan and now youve found someone you thinkk is going to do better your rubbing it in their face!  Like I said classless act!

[quote name="First Down" post="912785" timestamp="1290145428"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=76341.msg912784#msg912784 date=1290145330]
[/quote]

[/quote]
WOS and coldspring better be concerned with THIS weekend...not kvilles next week! Gotta tell ya...I think one of the two bite the dust this week! And la Vega did what they needed to do to stay in the game...they were slow and methodical. Nice job...but the pirate doll tunnel needs to go...looks like he's pooping players!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="912788" timestamp="1290145734"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=76341.msg912783#msg912783 date=1290145234]
[/quote]

I dont care who you root for?  I have no problem with you being a kville supporter the past two years, what I have a problem with is the fact that now you have found a team you think is going to do better you have jumped on their wagon!   I personally dont care who your rooting for?  But I do a problem with the fact three weeks ago you was a die hard kville fan and now youve found someone you thinkk is going to do better your rubbing it in their face!  Like I said classless act!
[/quote]um, you been away for a while, I been saying Brownwood was the team to beat, get that correct. Its ok rykerx. I expected this type of response from a kville fan.  :D

and i still say Brownwood will romp thru state and take home the title.  ;)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Scooter!" post="912791" timestamp="1290146324"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=76341.msg912788#msg912788 date=1290145734]
[/quote]

[/quote]um, you been away for a while, I been saying Brownwood was the team to beat, get that correct. Its ok rykerx. I expected this type of response from a kville fan.  :D

[/quote]

Scooter just remove Kville from your signature and replace it with this
[IMG]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z221/la_bombonera/fcbrown1.jpg[/img]

I wonder what all those stars mean, they will add another one in December ;)

[quote name="First Down" post="912792" timestamp="1290146689"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=76341.msg912791#msg912791 date=1290146324]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=76341.msg912788#msg912788 date=1290145734]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Scooter just remove Kville from your signature and replace it with this
[IMG]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z221/la_bombonera/fcbrown1.jpg[/img]

I wonder what all those stars mean, they will add another one in December ;)
[/quote]Nah, i dont need to. certain people just need to respect another members opinion. not a knock on their team.  8)

[quote name="rykerx144" post="912795" timestamp="1290147689"]
the staments you made were not opinions!  they were statments!  I agree with first down!!  take it off!
[/quote]dude chill, yall wont even get to the state title game, WOS will beat kville. hard to beat a team twice in a season. after thursday night yall dont have to worry bout Brownwood.

[quote name="rykerx144" post="912795" timestamp="1290147689"]
the staments you made were not opinions!  they were statments!  I agree with first down!!  take it off!
[/quote].....LOL and i wont.  :D

You will take the opinion and like it. tell your team to bring it if you have a prob with it.  ;)

Good game tonight Kirbyville. I thoroughly enjoyed watching y'alls game. Very good fan support. I was shocked to see so many people for a Thursday night game. If I would have went to the LaVega side I could have shook hands with all 50 of them. For the Temple Inland crew, hope to [s]sit[/s] stand with y'all next week.

[quote name="Scooter!" post="912796" timestamp="1290148033"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=76341.msg912795#msg912795 date=1290147689]
[/quote]dude chill, yall wont even get to the state title game, WOS will beat kville. hard to beat a team twice in a season. after thursday night yall dont have to worry bout Brownwood.
[/quote]Dude...I dont know who ya are and I really dont care .... you are really classless though ... and a wagon jumping fool ... but that's okay ... you have your opinion ... we all know you have been exposed as a classless fool ... I respect vemon, WOSGRAD, hell even COOP...stay with their team... win or lose... but if you are gonna support a team ... support them ... drink that coolaid ... dont jump on another just because they are the new flavor this year .... hell bet ya had ADHD as a kid :o :o :o :o

[quote name="Scooter!" post="912797" timestamp="1290148204"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=76341.msg912795#msg912795 date=1290147689]
[/quote].....LOL and i wont.  :D

You will take the opinion and like it. tell your team to bring it if you have a prob with it.  ;)
[/quote]

wow that pretty much says it all!  Its amazing what you realize about people even on message boards when they show thier true colors!  In this case a dull shade of yellow would probably be the fit!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder