wos jr.team

To be honest, we got bored with beating ya'll by 40-50+ every week.  But ur right.  Wut I said was in this area, pop warner teams have better athletes, but are not very well coached teams, and that is just my opinion.  In the last 2 years we have played teams from Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin areas, and yes they were very well coached teams, and had great athletes, far superior to anything that STJFL has to offer.  Nothing gets settled on this board, so Im done with it.  Ya'll had several chances to prove wut you are saying, and failed miserably everytime.  We proved it on the field.  Keep talking, the floor is yours.  Peace.  Once again, congrats to BC kids.  This is funny.  Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda......Please help me understand what the BIG difference is.  It ain't like we're playing 9 year olds in Pop Warner.  Like I said, see you in Jr. High. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose you are from BC as well.  I am not tooting my own horn, I was merely defending my team, when someone said we were running from them.  I been reading this, and never replied, until your buddy said we were running.  Just wanted to get that str8, and state a few supporting facts.  Not once did I say we were unbeatable, in fact I even stated our losses.  I simply said that we are not running, and have no reason to run from a team that we have dominated so handily every time we faced them.  We have some very hard challenges ahead of us, and I acknowldged the teams in STJFL who gave us a few dog fights that prepared us for this journey that we are on.  As 98 mentioned earlier, too much crying in STJFL, and it's not the kids.  You take what I say as tooting my horn, but your potna get on here talking slick, and you back him.  I simply stated facts.  Take it how you want to take it.  Hook Em Horns........

[quote name="BigD 95" post="911587" timestamp="1290026490"]
I suppose you are from BC as well.  I am not tooting my own horn, I was merely defending my team, when someone said we were running from them.  I been reading this, and never replied, until your buddy said we were running.  Just wanted to get that str8, and state a few supporting facts.  Not once did I say we were unbeatable, in fact I even stated our losses.  I simply said that we are not running, and have no reason to run from a team that we have dominated so handily every time we faced them.  We have some very hard challenges ahead of us, and I acknowldged the teams in STJFL who gave us a few dog fights that prepared us for this journey that we are on.  As 98 mentioned earlier, too much crying in STJFL, and it's not the kids.  You take what I say as tooting my horn, but your potna get on here talking slick, and you back him.  I simply stated facts.  Take it how you want to take it.  Hook Em Horns........
[/quote]Dude she's from Hj, Lonestar!

[quote name="BigD 95" post="911566" timestamp="1290024774"]
To be honest, we got bored with beating ya'll by 40-50+ every week.  But ur right.  Wut I said was in this area, pop warner teams have better athletes, but are not very well coached teams, and that is just my opinion.  In the last 2 years we have played teams from Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin areas, and yes they were very well coached teams, and had great athletes, far superior to anything that STJFL has to offer.  Nothing gets settled on this board, so Im done with it.  Ya'll had several chances to prove wut you are saying, and failed miserably everytime.  We proved it on the field.  Keep talking, the floor is yours.  Peace.  Once again, congrats to BC kids.  This is funny.  Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda......Please help me understand what the BIG difference is.  It ain't like we're playing 9 year olds in Pop Warner.  Like I said, see you in Jr. High. 
[/quote]  everone tries to play to there advantage and u did coach by leaving the stjfl and not playin Sr ball!!09Jr champs good luck to yal. . , . P.s sayin u have played all these big cities don't mean a thing .  Because there is enough talent right in the G.T

[quote name="Yep" post="911572" timestamp="1290025444"]
My gosh I left for several hours, and come back and BigD 95 is STILL tooting his own horn...
[/quote]
He's not tooting his own horn, he told everyone good luck and that basically he doesn't have time to worry about a game that doesn't count. He is on another level, and playing for a NATIONAL championship. In case that didn't make sense to you "NATIONAL" is bigger than the Golden Triangle. If the guy who keeps talking crap wants to play him, he should wait until their done and then get his arse stomped!! I hope that guy is ready for it because I would suggest that Big D put 100 on his arse and maybe then he will realize that just because his kids got older, does not mean that time stood still for ours!!! Every year some retard gets on here and calls WOS out and in the end you have a better chance of finding THE GARDEN OF EDEN then finding that guy on here. They shut up and run like Carl Lewis!!! Big D is a friend of mine and I see him from time to time, he is a great guy, a great coach and he does a lot for this community so let him help these kids and don't say that he is tooting his own horn. Some of you on here are still mad at how he beat you and accused him of cheating and not following the rules, when I know da-- well quite a few that were not followed this year and all the whoopla did not go down like last year!!!!  I tell you what YEP, if you wanna play me I will play you!!! How about you One 4 all!!

You could have came along with us to Pop Warner buddy, but you saw the opportunity to finally win you one.  We wanted more competitoin, you wanted an easy win.  Take it, it's yours.  Congrats.  We have seen ya'll play dude.  lol.  I see you have convinced yourself, good luck trynna convince your players.  They know exactly who we are, and they know exactly what we do. 

My Point exactly Icewater......They cried, and cried, until we got tired, and left.  Now they get on here, and say why ya'll left?  Give me a break.....That game would be an absolute waste of our time, and he knows it.  He just trynna make some cute bulletin board material, or stir the pot.  Sounds just like when Silsbee called us out after they won Lonestar last year.  Same slick talk......Final Score was 71-0......I'll let you guess the winner.....

[quote name="BigD 95" post="911611" timestamp="1290027450"]
My Point exactly Icewater......They cried, and cried, until we got tired, and left.  Now they get on here, and say why ya'll left?  Give me a break.....That game would be an absolute waste of our time, and he knows it.  He just trynna make some cute bulletin board material, or stir the pot.  Sounds just like when Silsbee called us out after they won Lonestar last year.  Same slick talk......Final Score was 71-0......I'll let you guess the winner.....
[/quote]RUN forest RUN 09jr champs jr lol

NO, NO NO Hippy you gotta read like 8 pages buddy!!! I'ts some guy talking crap to our Pop Warner team coach and I am defending our Pop Warner friends!!!
Say Hippy, we need to get together again and go eat some blazin wings dude!!!!

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="911629" timestamp="1290028309"]
NO, NO NO Hippy you gotta read like 8 pages buddy!!! I'ts some guy talking crap to our Pop Warner team coach and I am defending our Pop Warner friends!!!
[/quote]

Name the date and time........I'm ready for a few beers.

ALSO, a plug for my band......Friday, Dec 3rd at the GIG on Crockett Street(the old Antones), by band is playing there. You should drop by for a drink.  I think you could handle some rock and roll !

No, we would be playing the Sr. Champs (BC).  They are so much more improved from last year, and we didn't progress any (whatever), so they are very confident that they can beat us.  Your head coach has seen us play, he knows deep down what would happen, he's just saying what he supposed to say.  It is so true, Time Heals Pain.  After our dominance last year, several of these same posters were on here saying that they thought we could have won the Sr. Division as well, but a year later, we're running.  How crazy is that?  Like Icewater said, they are the only team that got better, and time froze in Orange.  Give me a break.  We only have about 10 kids from last years team, and have some kids that ya'll have never seen play before.  In fact, we have a kid that moved in from Newton that is the fastest kid on the team.  Careful what you wish for people.

Someone please take the keyboard from their kid (One4all).  Why are you not at school son?  Na Na Ne Boo Boo.......Yeah, we're running.  Tell that to the next 10 people you come in contact with, and watch how they laugh in your face......Please don't tell it to the guy drinking the beer, cause you will get wet buddy....lmao...  These people.......

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="911635" timestamp="1290028544"]
[quote author=ICEWATER link=topic=76218.msg911629#msg911629 date=1290028309]
[/quote]

Name the date and time........I'm ready for a few beers.

ALSO, a plug for my band......Friday, Dec 3rd at the GIG on Crockett Street(the old Antones), by band is playing there. You should drop by for a drink.  I think you could handle some rock and roll !
[/quote]
I will be there buddy me my wife and some of the other coaches and their wives!!!! Sound great!!!

[quote name="BigD 95" post="911641" timestamp="1290028818"]
Someone please take the keyboard from their kid (One4all).  Why are you not at school son?  Na Na Ne Boo Boo.......Yeah, we're running.  Tell that to the next 10 people you come in contact with, and watch how they laugh in your face......Please don't tell it to the guy drinking the beer, cause you will get wet buddy....lmao...  These people.......
[/quote]A fact is a FACT bigD u ran off to your advantage Before the SR level. Great job coach 09jr champs jr again i say

Again we should not reply to anything from STJFL or Lonestar. We have proven ourselves to both of them and we have a mission that doesn't involve either of them. Simply congratulate both on the Championships that they won. Both Champions should be proud of what they have acomplished this year. Congrats to all Superbowl Champs in STJFL and Lonestar.

[quote name="td" post="911696" timestamp="1290033507"]
Again we should not reply to anything from STJFL or Lonestar. We have proven ourselves to both of them and we have a missin that doesn't involve either of them. Simply congratulate both on the Championships that they won. Both Champions should be proud of what they have acomplished this year. Congrats to all Superbowl Champs in STJFL and Lonestar.
[/quote]you are right u did prove urself on the kiddie level (jr) not Sr!!! Big Difference buddy