Nederland 15 LC-M 12 Final/Comments

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I believe the refs missed a holding call or two, the real difference in this game was Mosely. The kid looked like he tweaked his ankle early in the game, but he never even looked at the sideline. He took a lot of shots in that game as well. He ran the ball, he caught passes, he seemed like he lined up everywhere. The kid showed a lot of heart and desire, and in the 2nd half of the 4th qtr, he was the difference. One of the best I've seen from this area in some time. They need to give him the Willie Ray Smith award right now.

I agree on all counts on Mosley, johnny. He was the difference. Great team effort by the Bears. Although others disagree with me, I thought the Bears got the best of us for at least 3 quarters.. We were SHUTOUT. And down 12-0, to me that is being outplayed. Keeping a team out of the endzone for 3 quarters is a great accomplishment. Especially a high-powered offense like Nederland. I was just glad our D showed up and kept us in the game long enough for Mosley to catch fire in the 4th and Moshier to put some balls on the money. It was a great game with a great atmosphere.

Guest LCM Volleyball

I think big ned was surprised with our Defense. How many yards did mr. Mosley have at halftime??????? Wait until Dayton's Defense get's a hold of him. You haven't seen a defense like that yet.

I heard LCM got screwed and will NOT use the Beaumont Officals anymore. I don't know the details but it was a big deal and affected LCM.

There will always be bad calls............Bottom line is that the Bears did not make the plays when they needed them.

I heard LCM got screwed and will NOT use the Beaumont Officals anymore. I don't know the details but it was a big deal and affected LCM.

Did it affect their ability to stop Mosley??? sounds like bitterness to me... i dont care who you are, you arent going to convince me that LCM had an unfair advantage when they never got called for Pass Int. and when the CLOCK DIDNT RUN ON THAT PLAY!!! And you wanna say LCM had an unfair advantage...??

sounds like sour grapes still

well my point is this... if you want to blame the refs, and you actually have something to back it up, then fine, be a sore loser... but when the clock didnt run at the end of the game... you have nothing to complain about... you got a free play... or should I say a 1.7 second play...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder