Central vs. Humble Predictions

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Humble team mirrors us in every way.  They play to their competition.  They seem to have 1 stud RB.  They have a passing game that they can go to.  And their defense seems to be good against the run.  We have to play flawless football to beat this team... Not that fumbleroosky crap we've been playing for the last 2 weeks...

I found this on Humble
Humble Wildcats

Record: 9-1

Offensive Scheme: Spread

Offensive Notes: Are pretty balanced. Are as close to a 50/50 split between pass and run. The ratio however is slightly towards a more pass oriented offense, but not by much. Weakness, they aren’t a very strong running team contrary to the tradition of the Humble Offensive game. RB is solid, but due to a lack of run blocking makes most of his yards on his own. Offensive line is good, but inconsistent in run blocking.

Offensive Key Players:
QB- Kyle Washington (6’5 180)- Passing Yards: 1410 Comp %: 62 TD: 12 INT: 2 . Rushing Yards: 37-287 TD: 9 - Highlight: http://www.youtube.com/user/247Sport...52/BrXRYKadRGI

WR- Jaylan Zallicoffer (6’0 175)- Receptions: 22-315 yards

WR- Kyle Tucker (6’1 170lbs)- Receptions: 18-286

RB- Darius Lynch (5’8 185)- All Purpose Yards: 667 TD’s: 10

Notes: Humble features 5 WR with over 100 yards, 3 over 200, and 2 over 300.

Defensive Scheme: 4-2-5

Defensive Notes: Very physical defense. Strength is their Defensive line. Very large, and very quick. Secondary is fast, and the unit as a whole seems to swarm to the ball very well. Weakness is that the scheme seems to be high risk high rewards, and blown coverage’s happen.

Defensive Key Players:

DT- Paul Boyette Jr. (6’4 275) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DLnAE3BnDE

DT- Zorell Ezell (6’2 250) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1gOMEpAE58

DE- Kyndal Hill (6’5 210) - [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=7fDMAnXYxP0

FS- Brison Burris (5’11 175) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g9-fo7Xg7Y

Note: as a Unit The Humble D has accounted for 20 Sacks, and 12 INT’s.

Highlights:

[quote name="bcjag10" post="906651" timestamp="1289648964"]
[quote author=ndnsrock44 link=topic=76020.msg906650#msg906650 date=1289648838]
Keep rolling Jags! I am hoping PNG plays Sat. So I can come out to support ya'll and score me another turkey leg(or 2).[ftp=ftp://;D] ;D[/ftp]
[/quote] :D they are good huh? good luck next week
[/quote]
Yes Sir, they are!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="906576" timestamp="1289628711"]
This Humble team mirrors us in every way.  They play to their competition.  They seem to have 1 stud RB.  They have a passing game that they can go to.  And their defense seems to be good against the run.  We have to play flawless football to beat this team... Not that fumbleroosky crap we've been playing for the last 2 weeks...
[/quote]

Have you seen us play?

Because our defense isn't just good against the run, we are just flat out good. 

Will be an interesting match-up given that Central will neutralize our speed. 

[quote name="HUM398" post="906813" timestamp="1289662993"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=76020.msg906576#msg906576 date=1289628711]
[/quote]

Have you seen us play?

Because our defense isn't just good against the run, we are just flat out good. 

Will be an interesting match-up given that Central will neutralize our speed. 
[/quote]No, I havnt seen you play this year, but have seen you play a few years ago VS West Brook and remember the battles when we were both in 5a.  Humble have always had a good defense and speed.  This will be interesting to say the least...

I haven't had a chance to see Central this season, so i can't really say we have a chance to beat them or get beat by them.  I know that they are generally athletic, but that is the case for a lot of schools.  I know they have a pretty solid runner in D. Heard.  other then that, i am unsure of their style of play...their intensity...or even how we match up against them schematically.

What i do know is that Humble has one of the best defenses if not the best in Region III.  We have an efficient offense (not a lot of turnovers), and have big play potential that can swing the momentum of a game.  We are going to dazzel you offensively, but i can guarantee you that if you love defense you will love to watch this team.

Typically, we have hung our hat on Defense.  So I can appreciate a good defensive team and will give props if I see that from Humble Friday.  Our offense have big play as well.  But sometimes we go through our  stagnant drives where we do stupid stuff that will stall good drives.  Heard is a gamechanger.  If he gets it going early, then other things that we like to do on offense will be that much easier.  Humble, however, will be the first 'by committee' team that we have faced.  RB's by committee, WR's by committee.  That shows that this team is deep, usually good for a deep playoff run.  Just hope we can keep your defense off balance with good offensive playcalling...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="907028" timestamp="1289672904"]
Typically, we have hung our hat on Defense.  So I can appreciate a good defensive team and will give props if I see that from Humble Friday.  Our offense have big play as well.  But sometimes we go through our  stagnant drives where we do stupid stuff that will stall good drives.  Heard is a gamechanger.  If he gets it going early, then other things that we like to do on offense will be that much easier.  Humble, however, will be the first 'by committee' team that we have faced.  RB's by committee, WR's by committee.  That shows that this team is deep, usually good for a deep playoff run.  Just hope we can keep your defense off balance with good offensive playcalling...
[/quote]

Should be a great game featuring a lot of skill. 

How is your offensive line look?  Because it will be the key to how well you do offensively.  Our Defensive-line has seen some bad and great offensive lines this year...that will determine how well you do against the defense.

as far as our offense being by committee, this is true.  Offensively we operate as a team, no one player is the key to shutting us down.  Just like our defense, we are very physical and very well coached.  Sometimes when you play  teams with a lot of skill, you see the offense centered around 2-3 kids that are lynch pins...remove them, and it melt down.  With us?  We feature  4 players with over 300 yards reception this year, and one of that is our Running back Darius Lynch.

Not sure when the last time we played central was, or if we even have.  But i am looking forward to it, to bad we have to drive to Beaumont...So we better win or that drive back is going to SUCK.

[quote name="HUM398" post="907087" timestamp="1289675348"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=76020.msg907028#msg907028 date=1289672904]
[/quote]

How is your offensive line look?  Because it will be the key to how well you do offensively.  Our Defensive-line has seen some bad and great offensive lines this year...that will determine how well you do against the defense.

as far as our offense being by committee, this is true.  Offensively we operate as a team, no one player is the key to shutting us down.  Just like our defense, we are very physical and very well coached.  Sometimes when you play  teams with a lot of skill, you see the offense centered around 2-3 kids that are lynch pins...remove them, and it melt down.  With us?  We feature  4 players with over 300 yards reception this year, and one of that is our Running back Darius Lynch.

Not sure when the last time we played central was, or if we even have.   But i am looking forward to it, to bad we have to drive to Beaumont...So we better win or that drive back is going to SUCK.
[/quote]Our defensive line have came a long way.  We were dominated by PN-G last week, but rebounded against Galena Park.  I think we will do well against your D-Line.  I just hope our Offensive line will come to play and run block better.  This game will come down to turnovers.  I believe that both defenses will be tested early and often.  If we take an early lead, we need to keep the throttle on and not play cat and mouse.  Humble is not the team to be playing this dangerous game with.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="907673" timestamp="1289690362"]
[quote author=HUM398 link=topic=76020.msg907087#msg907087 date=1289675348]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=76020.msg907028#msg907028 date=1289672904]
[/quote]

Not sure when the last time we played central was, or if we even have.   But i am looking forward to it, to bad we have to drive to Beaumont...So we better win or that drive back is going to SUCK.
[/quote]Our defensive line have came a long way.  We were dominated by PN-G last week, but rebounded against Galena Park.  I think we will do well against your D-Line.  I just hope our Offensive line will come to play and run block better.  This game will come down to turnovers.  I believe that both defenses will be tested early and often.  If we take an early lead, we need to keep the throttle on and not play cat and mouse.  Humble is not the team to be playing this dangerous game with.
[/quote]

I haven't seen yalls Oline, so like i said...no position to really make a prediction.  But if yall can handle our D-Line, then that will be pretty impressive.  It isn't often you go up against a Defensive line with 3 Div-1 propsects sitting across from you...

I look forward to the game, just not the drive.....and if anything was proven today, its no matter how good you think you are...anyone can beat you.

Ive seen Centrals Defense, and heard of Humbles Defense..They are very similar..Both have speed at skills postitions, and Boths D-Line's are some of the best in the Region..This game will come down to which offense can do better...I hope ours gets it together, We had 6 T.O. aginst Galena Park..I have faith in my Jags though

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont