Galena Park vs. Beaumont Central Game Thread/JAGS WIN 44-16!!

WOSgrad

[quote name="ace2335" post="905713" timestamp="1289610682"]
Is the game of radio, internet???
[/quote]

No!! I am not happy about it either. We were told that another broadcast entity was doing the game. Found out just an hour ago that they are not doing the game. Had we known that, we would have broadcast that game.

Great Playoff win.  We still make these games harder than they need to be.  We have the foot on their neck and we are only content to doing stupid plays and only up by like a score or 2.  Then the other teams scores and their fans and players get hyped up.  THEN we decide to do something.  We need to learn the killer mentality and put these teams away early and leave no doubt who the better team is.  And those fumbles?  We fumbled 6 times and lost 4 of them.  Unacceptable from this point forward!  This is one of the reason this team was able to as many as they did.  Also, our recievers need to catch these passes that the young gun is throwing directly at their hands.  Again, this week, a pass was picked off because the ball hits the hands and then bounces up in the air.  Our Defense played well for the most part.  We really have to get those defensive plays in sooner.  Teams ever since PN-G have been doing the no huddle and these quick snaps and this GP team caught us with our underwear down twice for TD strikes because our defense is still looking at the sidelines and looking at their wrist bands and not even in possition.  We need hand signals.  This game was close untill we pulled away with those couple of pick 6's... 

Still happy for the win.  Heard was a beast as expected.  I love what we can do when we go under center either with the I formation or single back.  (um, this works!  Take notes, Jag Staff!)  Now, lets try and get another win.  We're not done yet!  [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Cool/cool05.gif[/img][IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Cool/cool05.gif[/img]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami