Dayton @ C.E.King predictions

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="894465" timestamp="1288702302"]
We need to work on the passing game over the middle of the field. Early in the season when McBride was in the slot they ran a screen on the edge and McBride ran a post up the middle. The play went for 20 yrds every time. This is where I think the coaches need to work X in. Seems like we only attack the edges ( probaly safer ) but as we go into the playoffs teams are ready for that. Got to open the field up a bit more.
[/quote] Hey BRONX ROX  did you know you made Scooters poster of the week.. Congrats  ;)

[quote name="NaturalBeauty80" post="894552" timestamp="1288707795"]
the infamous bronco defense will shut it down again.  looking for another tennis match score (40-Love; advantage broncos).  whip tail first ask questions last.  eat 'em up!
[/quote] Oh I like that

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="894707" timestamp="1288716739"]
The average 19-4A Bronco score is Dayton 50 19-4A opponent 6 for an average victory of 44 points.
Questions is, will the Broncos maintain that margin of around a 6 touchdown victory margin?
Not even Vegas gives a team 42 points, would you give CE King 42 points and take the Broncos?

[/quote]
Middle of the season 35 but last game is  fine tuning and has no affect on the playoff spots so no.
They are gonna knock the dust off some plays and make sure everyone comes out healthy.

[quote name="knightrider" post="895079" timestamp="1288737807"]
Going to enjoy watching my Broncos friday night on a nice chilly nite. Going to be fun. Hope we get PN-G  the first round.  ;D
[/quote] Yep gonna be ALOT of purple floating around...

[quote name="big mac 15" post="895073" timestamp="1288737132"]
yes Sr. Bronx Rox I agree with that post on opening up the field more and getting jamoil, a little more active before playoffs.
[/quote]
Need to run that pony (#15) out of the back field to the flats and see what happens when there is only one person to beat. Wont be pretty ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder