Crosby vs. Dayton Game Thread/Dayton Wins 42-3

WOSgrad

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turnover on downs...Bronco ball at their 44 with 5 minutes to go after losing two yards on the incomplete pass.....McBride breaks a facemask tackle and rumbles 58 yards for another TD.  217 rushing yards in relief of Delasbour who had a good 50 himself before he was hurt....Broncos 42-Crosby 3....5 minutes left in the 4th.

[quote name="rollinac" post="890915" timestamp="1288405660"]
Turnover on downs...Bronco ball at their 44 with 5 minutes to go after losing two yards on the incomplete pass.....McBride breaks a facemask tackle and rumbles 58 yards for another TD.  217 rushing yards in relief of Delasbour who had a good 69 himself before he was hurt....Broncos 42-Crosby 3....5 minutes left in the 4th.
[/quote]

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="891103" timestamp="1288408675"]
A very hollow victory.
Cheap skate tackle takes out Jakari for the season.

GET WELL SOON JAKARI!!!

[/quote]

Do you feel like the hit was just kids playing ball or that it was malicious? Were you able to get it on video? Jakari will heal up as long as he keeps his head up.  

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="891118" timestamp="1288408878"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=75222.msg891103#msg891103 date=1288408675]
A very hollow victory.

GET WELL SOON JAKARI!!!

[/quote]

Do you feel like the hit was just kids playing ball or that it was malicious? Were you able to get it on video? Jakari will heal up as long as he keeps his head up.  
[/quote]
The way Wadzeck made it sound on the radio didn't sound like anything resembling a clean play.

Well there was a flag thrown on it if that tells you anything. My view was blocked by the players on the sidelines. All I saw was him heading out of bounds with a Crosby player hold his jersey from behind. The flag came in a couple seconds later.

My heart goes out to Jakari and his family.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="891118" timestamp="1288408878"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=75222.msg891103#msg891103 date=1288408675]
A very hollow victory.

GET WELL SOON JAKARI!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]
I seen the video and it was not the tackle #5 kicked Jakari in the leg. The video was filmed from about 4 ft away and shows it all (very graffic). Dont know how  the kid was not ejected because the kick was clearly intentional. This was one of the classless football games I have ever seen, from the CROS team not even on the field for the athem to coming out after the time ended  on the clock at the half. The CROS fans had to holler at the players to take a knee when the JD was down on the side line. The program is classless and it starts with the coach. I would be ashamed to call myself a Cougar regardless of the scoreboard but what went on during the game. All I can say CROS is be proud very proud.  

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="891141" timestamp="1288409298"]
It looked late to me, but not terribly dirty.  Kind of waiting to see some video on that one.
[/quote]

Actually Tyrone, Jakari was horse collared and his forward momentum threw his legs out in front but not all the way causing them to bend wrong.  I had the misfortune of seeing it unfold.  [b]AND[/b] it was sad to see the Crosby team NOT taking "the knee" even when you could hear their [b]OWN FANS[/b] yelling for them to do so.

Anybody please let me know if I am wrong.  Don't want to misinform anyone on any player.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder