• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="SHSTIGER" post="889851" timestamp="1288307721"]
[b]freshmen Silsbee-46 WOS-0 final[/b]
[/quote]

WOW!!!

I really really like this Silsbee freshman group. I am expecting big things from these guys in the next few years and not just in football. This group is amazing in all sports.

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="889886" timestamp="1288312859"]
[quote author=Diamond-J link=topic=75171.msg889870#msg889870 date=1288310354]
Crosby/Dayton Final.   28-28
[/quote]
That was without 2 starting D linemen that was lost this week due to injury ;) ;) ;D B-team starters saw most the snaps 3rd / 4th
[/quote]

So that's why Dayton called on Wednesday and cancelled the B game - they had starters hurt. Classy....
Crosby has had several kids out with injuries, and if you noticed only like 8 kids on the sidelines while 11 others were on the field. But they still played with who they had.
Great games by both teams, but big-time gutsy effort to come back from down 26-10 in the 4th. The Coogs will be district champs with a win over the Hill next week.

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
[quote name="oldrock" post="889904" timestamp="1288314384"]
Too bad your freshman team won't make the playoffs.  They showed tonight that they are only as good as Dayton.
[/quote]

No one said anything about playoffs. I guess only "legends" call and cancel B team games the day before. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder