Huffman @ Coldsprings... Predictions?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jhamilton
Have not seen CSprings but hear they are good. Hope Huffman brings home their fist district championship since the days of Greg Moore. Good luck to Coach Mac and the Falcons.

This could be the game of the week.  Coldsprings has one of the best, if not the best running back in the area.  Huffman's balanced and not to shabby either, especially their defense.  Gonna be a great game, for sure.

I bet WOS is saying, oh boy, here comes Huffman again!  ;D ;D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="885310" timestamp="1287859817"]
This could be the game of the week.  Coldsprings has one of the best, if not the best running back in the area.  Huffman's balanced and not to shabby either, especially their defense.  Gonna be a great game, for sure.

I bet WOS is saying, oh boy, here comes Huffman again!   ;D ;D
[/quote]

I disagree. Our D is by far one of our weakest points. Our secondary makes me put my forehead in my hand sometimes. That said, our passing game is swift, long, and effective. CS's running does the same. And if you go back to the stats in 04' Vs. now, we're a, statistically, far better team than back then still.  :P

[quote author=LtXPantherZ link=topic=74915.msg884933#msg884933 date=1287816061]
I haven't had the chance to see Coldsprings this year but i think EVERYONE has heard about them. Ill go with Coldspring by 3 or 4 td's because im sure when they get up they're going to want to rest their players for the playoffs.
[/quote]

you must still be delirious from being rolled.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="885310" timestamp="1287859817"]
This could be the game of the week.  Coldsprings has one of the best, if not the best running back in the area.  Huffman's balanced and not to shabby either, especially their defense.  Gonna be a great game, for sure.

I bet WOS is saying, oh boy, here comes Huffman again!  ;D ;D
[/quote]

Why would WO-S be saying that?  The last time the two teams hooked up it struck midnight for Cinderella. Plus, Huffman will be the DI rep out of 22-3A and WO-S would go Division II.  It would be kind like you guys still worrying about Kirbyville...oh, did I say that?

Now back to the thread, I spoke to a friend of mine from Huffman and I told him Coldspring by 7.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="886280" timestamp="1287940663"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=74915.msg885310#msg885310 date=1287859817]
This could be the game of the week.  Coldsprings has one of the best, if not the best running back in the area.  Huffman's balanced and not to shabby either, especially their defense.  Gonna be a great game, for sure.

I bet WOS is saying, oh boy, here comes Huffman again!   ;D ;D
[/quote]

Why would WO-S be saying that?  The last time the two teams hooked up it struck midnight for Cinderella. Plus, Huffman will be the DI rep out of 22-3A and WO-S would go Division II.  It would be kind like you guys still worrying about Kirbyville...oh, did I say that?

Now back to the thread, I spoke to a friend of mine from Huffman and I told him Coldspring by 7.
[/quote]

I was all in to your thread until I realized it was all fiction.  Everyone knows you don't have any firnds..... ;D ;D ;D ;D Coldsprings by 13

I know someone from WOS did not bash Kirbyville.......nnot after the beatings they have put on WOS and everyone else.  At least BH took them to the wire.                                                           

If it wasn't for being an hour and a half from Beaumont, I wouldn't mind seeing these two teams play even though I don't know anybody at either school.  Maybe I can make a phone call and they can move the game to the BISD stadium...I tryed, but all time slots are full for Friday and Saturday with Ozen, West Brook and Central, lol. 

Anyway, I seen Coldspring when they played Kirbyville and they are a pretty tough team.  If it wasn't for a fumble in that game, it would have been even closer.  Going by stats should be the game of the week...

Coldspring in a close one. 

Well the game of the year in 22 3a is finally here, Haven't seen Huffman play but looking at the stats they're a really good team, The way I see it , it will come down to whos defense can make the most stops and if  their defense is their leakest link it will be a very long night for the Falcons, same for Coldspring, the game is at home for the Trojans and I know its going to be an exciting game, GOOD LUCK to both, I think it will be Coldspring by 14.

Guest jhamilton
To the fine fans of Coldsprings we realize what kind of team speed you guys have.  I have followed your team this year and hats off to a great season. Should be a great game and wish both teams a injury free game. May the best team win.

PS: to the bottom feeder coaches and fans talking noise  are the least of MY worries. I take up my for  team and if you have a problem with that TOO BAD.

GO FALCONS.

Guest jhamilton
[quote author=TSU link=topic=74915.msg887250#msg887250 date=1288035636]
I hope Coldsprings waits for Huffman to show up for the National Anthem, no matter how late they are.  Please dont cry BEECHNUT.  CS wins!
[/quot

TSU give us some substance about the game please bc apparently your team has been rolled by both teams. Why are you on here? Don't you have bus duty? Geez talk about the game kid.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder