The Silsbee Tigers headed to state so look out!!!!

Silsbee sure is getting alot of recognition. They haven't won not 1 playoffs game since their classification droppings by UIL. I expect them to get past the first round since the other district is weak. I wouldn't be suprise Kirbyville put it in their face. Still haven't played Jasper yet. They always spank the Tigers. Gosh!!! Maybe I'm wrong. This might be their year. Who knows??Im contradicting myself. Tell You what though, Kirbyville is coming to get them after that surprising 21-13 loss last year.

Guest GoStangs

Silsbee sure is getting alot of recognition.

With only two losses -- one to PNG at the Reservation in a game that was in question until the 4th qtr.' date=' and one by a TD to state ranked and undefeated WOS -- they probably deserve a good amount of credit for having a good team.

They haven't won not 1 playoffs game since their classification droppings by UIL. I expect them to get past the first round since the other district is weak.
They lost to Regional Finalist Palestine one year, then they lost to Palestine, who in turn lost to semifinalist WOS. Palestine had a pretty good team both times they won, but I don't think those games will factor into what happens this year. As for this year's playoffs, if Silsbee gets in, they should get past the first round -- I definitely agree with you there.

I wouldn't be suprise Kirbyville put it in their face.
It should be a good game, and I wouldn't be too surprised by the outcome either way, though I'd give a slight edge to Silsbee in their matchup.

Still haven't played Jasper yet. They always spank the Tigers.
It's a big rivarly and anything can happen, but again, I've got to go with the Tigers in this matchup, also.

Gosh!!! Maybe I'm wrong. This might be their year. Who knows??Im contradicting myself. Tell You what though, Kirbyville is coming to get them after that surprising 21-13 loss last year.

Last year's win wasn't all that surprising to me. After watching K'ville in their scrimmage against WOS last year, I had the impression they were no better than a 3rd place team in their district. Silsbee was good, but had a pretty slow start last year (thanks in large part to a bunch of turnovers in the predistrict); however, after their return from the hurricane, they really looked like a pretty strong team. I'm sure K'ville has some feelings of revenge, but they'd better focus on this year's team instead of last year's game, otherwise, they'll be in for their second straight defeat at the hands of Silsbee.

No, they don't look past nobody. Definely not them because we owe them big time. I watched Kirbyville practice today. It tickled me to death because Alvarez had them doing sprints. All you can hear from the players is "we want Bridge City". Trust me, Kirbyville is very serious about this game.

I am a Wos fan and You guys played a very good game last week with us. I f you play just half as hard as you did with us you will have on problem with anyone in the district. You should win out. good luck in the play off. I have never seen a biger team then your boys. I just hope we can keep up the good work. We canot let our guard down, ore we will get beat. Again good luck on you way to the state playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami