SETXsports.com Players of the Week - Week 6

WOSgrad

As was announced last night on KFDM Channel 6's Sports Xtra, the following are the Offensive and Defensive Players of the Week for Week 6:

[b]Offense - Myles Taylor, QB, Hardin[/b]

Taylor put up numbers that NFL quarterbacks would be envious of, completing 34 of 49 passes for, get this, 523 yards and 7 touchdowns in a 53-46 loss to East Chambers on Friday night.

[b]Defense - West Orange-Stark Defense[/b]

Cornel Thompson's "Chain Gang"  defense was hard at work again Hamshire-Fannett on Friday night...limiting the Longhorns to -2 total yards and forcing 4 turnovers, one of which was returned for a touchdown, in the Mustangs 63-0 shutout win on Friday night.

Congratulations to all!

Be sure to tune in this Sunday night at 10:15 for the KFDM Channel 6 Sports Xtra for the latest in sports as Alex Cawley wraps up the sports week that was in Southeast Texas!!!!!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="872590" timestamp="1286841028"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74304.msg872567#msg872567 date=1286839519]
That's it.  I think I want to go out and catch a Hardin game and see this Taylor kid for myself.  Is he a Sr.?
[/quote]

He is an 8th grader, moved him up.
[/quote]
seriously lol

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="872535" timestamp="1286837491"]
As was announced last night on KFDM Channel 6's Sports Xtra, the following are the Offensive and Defensive Players of the Week for Week 6:

[b]Offense - Myles Taylor, QB, Hardin[/b]

Taylor put up numbers that NFL quarterbacks would be envious of, completing 34 of 49 passes for, get this, 523 yards and 7 touchdowns in a 53-46 loss to East Chambers on Friday night.

[b]Defense - West Orange-Stark Defense[/b]

Cornel Thompson's "Chain Gang"  defense was hard at work again Hamshire-Fannett on Friday night...limiting the Longhorns to -2 total yards and forcing 4 turnovers, one of which was returned for a touchdown, in the Mustangs 63-0 shutout win on Friday night.

Congratulations to all!

Be sure to tune in this Sunday night at 10:15 for the KFDM Channel 6 Sports Xtra for the latest in sports as Alex Cawley wraps up the sports week that was in Southeast Texas!!!!!

[/quote]THOSE NUMBERS ARE SICK!!....CONGRADS TO THESE FINE ATHLETES

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="872590" timestamp="1286841028"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74304.msg872567#msg872567 date=1286839519]
That's it.  I think I want to go out and catch a Hardin game and see this Taylor kid for myself.  Is he a Sr.?
[/quote]

He is an 8th grader, moved him up.
[/quote]
Myles Taylor is a Sr i dont know where u  got the 8th grade from The Beaumont Enterprise did a write up on him on August 22

[quote name="mfd814" post="873262" timestamp="1286914250"]
The 8th grade quack was an attempt at sarcasim I believe.  LOL

he is a Senior and you should come out and see that offense. Check out the passing and receiving leader boards. 
[/quote]
yeah but come playoffs they may not get that much passing going for them they dont run the ball much

[quote name="Wildcat04" post="873265" timestamp="1286914467"]
[quote author=mfd814 link=topic=74304.msg873262#msg873262 date=1286914250]
The 8th grade quack was an attempt at sarcasim I believe.  LOL

he is a Senior and you should come out and see that offense. Check out the passing and receiving leader boards. 
[/quote]
yeah but[b] come playoffs [/b] they may not get that much passing going for them they dont run the ball much

[/quote] There wont be any playoffs for Hardin They Play no Def. Off is fun to watch and might win a few games But Def. win championships and Playoff games.

Hardin may not make the playoffs, this is true. So if you want to see this offense in motion, you should before the regular season ends.  They do struggle on defense.  But if they are scoring lots of TD's in games, so is the other team. I hope to see some better defense this week. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124