Undefeated Teams!

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="858585" timestamp="1285539312"]
After Week 4 seven teams remain undefeated in SETX...
PA Memorial, Galena Park, LCM, Livingston, Kirbyville, Hardin and Evadale.
Who do you think will finish out the season with a perfect record?
[/quote]

None of them. I don't expect any of these teams to go undefeated and win a state championship.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="858589" timestamp="1285539790"]
[quote author=Rebel Yeller link=topic=73549.msg858585#msg858585 date=1285539312]
[/quote]

None of them. I don't expect any of these teams to go undefeated and win a state championship.
[/quote]

LMBO @ AAW.....Me either. ;D ;D ;D

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="858589" timestamp="1285539790"]
[quote author=Rebel Yeller link=topic=73549.msg858585#msg858585 date=1285539312]
[/quote]

[/quote]

me either but if one does it will be Evadale!

If Kirbyville can beat WOS, they have a chance.  They are really good.  I picked WOS after  Vidor had played both teams.  Now,  without Reggie I am not sure.  WOS could be playing with so much emotion that nobody will beat them this year.  But, Just like all the ESPN and NFL analist say the QB spot is the most important and if the young WOS QB can maintain and not make big mistakes than they will do well.  Kirbyville is a beast though.  At the end if this looks like I am on the fence you are right.  I'm chicken.  ;D  Good Luck

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="858878" timestamp="1285587395"]
[b]If Kirbyville can beat WOS, they have a chance.[/b]  They are really good.  I picked WOS after  Vidor had played both teams.  Now,   without Reggie I am not sure.  WOS could be playing with so much emotion that nobody will beat them this year.  But, Just like all the ESPN and NFL analist say the QB spot is the most important and if the young WOS QB can maintain and not make big mistakes than they will do well.  Kirbyville is a beast though.  At the end if this looks like I am on the fence you are right.  I'm chicken.  ;D  Good Luck
[/quote]

What do we have a chance at...lol, We haven't even started district yet... And I don't believe Kirbyville's success depends on the out come of 1 ball game... ;)

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="858913" timestamp="1285592722"]
[quote author=TITAN POWER link=topic=73549.msg858878#msg858878 date=1285587395]
[b]If Kirbyville can beat WOS, they have a chance.[/b]  They are really good.  I picked WOS after  Vidor had played both teams.  Now,   without Reggie I am not sure.  WOS could be playing with so much emotion that nobody will beat them this year.  But, Just like all the ESPN and NFL analist say the QB spot is the most important and if the young WOS QB can maintain and not make big mistakes than they will do well.  Kirbyville is a beast though.  At the end if this looks like I am on the fence you are right.  I'm chicken.  ;D  Good Luck
[/quote]

What do we have a chance at...lol, We haven't even started district yet... And I don't believe Kirbyville's success depends on the out come of 1 ball game... ;)
[/quote]

well considering that WOS is the best 3A football team in setx, it would be a very good gauge on how far Kville would go...

[quote name="FootballFan96" post="859210" timestamp="1285616067"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=73549.msg858913#msg858913 date=1285592722]
[quote author=TITAN POWER link=topic=73549.msg858878#msg858878 date=1285587395]
[b]If Kirbyville can beat WOS, they have a chance.[/b]  They are really good.  I picked WOS after  Vidor had played both teams.  Now,  without Reggie I am not sure.  WOS could be playing with so much emotion that nobody will beat them this year.  But, Just like all the ESPN and NFL analist say the QB spot is the most important and if the young WOS QB can maintain and not make big mistakes than they will do well.  Kirbyville is a beast though.  At the end if this looks like I am on the fence you are right.  I'm chicken.  ;D  Good Luck
[/quote]

[/quote]

well considering that WOS is the best 3A football team in setx, it would be a very good gauge on how far Kville would go...
[/quote]
So if Kville beats WOS does that make them the best 3A team in SETX?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder