Hardin @ Kountze..A Banner With Reggie's Name And # Will Be Placed At The 50

justafan1

There will be a banner with Reggie's # and name. It will placed in the middle of the field on the 50 yard line. Before the game starts both teams will take a knee and observe a moment of silence around the banner. I ask that all the players become one at this moments and the stands participate also. We will make every attempt at having all players sign this banner. The banner will find its way to WOS and the family.
From Kountze to the WOS community we are deeply sorry for your loss.
R.I.P. Reggie Garrett you will be missed.

[quote name="Justafan1" post="852482" timestamp="1285028793"]
There will be a banner with Reggie's # and name. It will placed in the middle of the field on the 50 yard line. Before the game starts both teams will take a knee and observe a moment of silence around the banner. I ask that all the players become one at this moments and the stands participate also. We will make every attempt at having all players sign this banner. The banner will find its way to WOS and the family.
[/quote]

That is yet another great gesture by our brothers and sisters here in Southeast Texas.  And one and all are great appreciated by the WO-S community.

[quote name="Justafan1" post="852482" timestamp="1285028793"]
[/quote]

This is awesome!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami