KFDM COOP

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Tiger05" post="840333" timestamp="1283790285"]
Lumberton 4a  vs.  Silsbee 3a

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

If Lumberton does not win by 3 or more touchdowns it would be a tragedy for Lumberton

[/quote]
First Tiger05, look at WOS's score last week, 3a vs. 4a really isn't that much different especially in this case where L-Town is a smaller 4a school. This game will be about desire not number of students, I believe Lumberton will win but I don't know that it will be by 3 TD's and any win would not be a tragedy as Silsbee is considered to be a good team. We won last year and ran JJ all over the field, yet we didn't make the playoffs, you guys lost and then turned around and won district, which proves in a rivalry game you can't count anyone out.

Hey I'm going with the homer pick and say Silsbee will win. Lumberton says this will be the best team they have played so far. This will be Silsbee's best team to face so far. Lumberton a little more size and Silsbee a little more speed. Experance will go a long way in this game. Lumberton IF your front DL is not any better than Clevelands (and im not say there not, OK) ya'll want be running any body backwards. Go Tigers!!!

[quote name="Boogy1000" post="840618" timestamp="1283813769"]
Silsbee won't lose this game! Lumberton will be over confident and think since Silsbee is now 3A, they can walk all over them. Tiger D will come to play and stack up the run. Final Silsbee 26-Lumberton 21. Too bad I will be in Austin getting for another Longhorn win!
[/quote]Lumberton has too much offense, not a blow out but the QB (Hughes) is going to dictate the game, Lumberton 24 silsbee 14.

[quote name="Boogy1000" post="840618" timestamp="1283813769"]
Silsbee won't lose this game! Lumberton will be over confident and think since Silsbee is now 3A, they can walk all over them. Tiger D will come to play and stack up the run. Final Silsbee 26-Lumberton 21. Too bad I will be in Austin getting for another Longhorn win!
[/quote]

Hey tune us in for the game Friday night and have a super football weekend. The Tigers and The Longhorns.

Lumberton is not big no where! They are scappy and play with heart on Defense. The offense seems to be pretty good; as long as they  elliminate the mistakes ....like they have been.  Will be a good game; looking forword to FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHT'S!  See ya there! The L-TRAIN rolling to TIGER land.

People don't realize Lumberton is not but 30 kids away from being 3A.....and we count all students even the one off capus!.....the next smallest school in our district is 200 kids larger.....so talking Silsbee 3A and Lumberton 4A is not saying alot.......Silsbee and Lumberton will be a hard fought Battle and the victor will be the one team with the less mistakes ie: Turnovers will be the differnce in this Game ......Good luck to both teams :)

[quote name="Bucky" post="841043" timestamp="1283863889"]
People don't realize Lumberton is not but 30 kids away from being 3A.....and we count all students even the one off capus!.....the next smallest school in our district is 200 kids larger.....so talking Silsbee 3A and Lumberton 4A is not saying alot.......Silsbee and Lumberton will be a hard fought Battle and the victor will be the one team with the less mistakes ie: Turnovers will be the differnce in this Game ......Good luck to both teams :)
[/quote]

Thank you!  Amen!

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="841163" timestamp="1283876846"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=72485.msg841084#msg841084 date=1283868712]
Raiders by a FG,yep can make some this year ;)
[/quote]
Let's see, PAT's 11 for 13, not bad.  ;)
[/quote]
Do you think the 1 PAT Lumberton will have this game is going to help? ;D  I think Silsbee will miss 3 PATs ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami