Vidor vs. BC Predictions?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate_pride_07
vidor by atleast 2 td. after what i saw with them against texas high looks like it should be a great season for the pirates. watch out for number 2 number 34 and number 26. the three headed monster is back!!!!!!!

Texas high being a very big and experienced defense still couldnt contain the Vidor run game, and i dont think BC has near the size,speed, or depth that they did. And Vidor was able to create turnovers too.

Vidor by 2 TDs or more. Sorry BC....that is if they play like they did last night

Make your kicks Jacob Jeanise :)

BC should have fits stopping the Vidor running game, and Vidor should be incapable of stopping Matt Menard on the ground and through the air.

After Vidor's scrimmages though, it is very tough to say whether last night was a fluke or if Vidor just didn't bring the A-game to the scrimmages.

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="833689" timestamp="1283037307"]
BC should have fits stopping the Vidor running game, and Vidor should be incapable of stopping Matt Menard on the ground and through the air.

After Vidor's scrimmages though, it is very tough to say whether last night was a fluke or if Vidor just didn't bring the A-game to the scrimmages.
[/quote]If they have an air attack it could get interesting. Hey we actually passed for around 75 yards last night! Keep it up coach!!!!! ;D

Should be an interesting game. If I remember correctly, we haven't played Jeff's alma mater since the old days when BC and WO-S were both in 4A. I could be wrong about that though.
I'm looking for a strong ground game from our guys. If the line is opening decent holes, it will be a long night for the Cardinals. It all starts with the O-line.
First game jitters are over. Our defense should be settled in and ready to apply some hurt this Friday. Looking forward to it, and hoping for an injury-free game on both sides.
If we play like the team I know we are capable of being, I call Vidor by 17.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder