2010 STJFL Flag Football

weasel

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="Betrayed" post="836692" timestamp="1283393275"]
[quote author=heartattack90 link=topic=72093.msg836234#msg836234 date=1283333465]
[quote author=HOTROD309 link=topic=72093.msg835975#msg835975 date=1283295714]
Did you watch them play I heard they like to throw the ball alot.
[/quote]  I heard they scrimmaged Beaumont and got run over. Is this true!
[/quote]I'm sure that [color=red]Bmt [/color]didn't, and probably won't [color=red]"run over"[/color] any team is this league this year. I'll put my money on Ktz flag team. Better athletes then those West End puppies. Didn't Bmt flag go winless last year? :D 
[/quote]  How did Kountze do this past weekend?

I heard Bmt flag did win over Ktz in scrimmage, not sure about the running over part.  Different Flag team then last year, some of the others moved up, new players etc.  Bulldogs are still in the learning and growing department, but they are improving. Keep up the good work. 

[quote name="Betrayed" post="836692" timestamp="1283393275"]
[quote author=heartattack90 link=topic=72093.msg836234#msg836234 date=1283333465]
[quote author=HOTROD309 link=topic=72093.msg835975#msg835975 date=1283295714]
Did you watch them play I heard they like to throw the ball alot.
[/quote]  I heard they scrimmaged Beaumont and got run over. Is this true!
[/quote]I'm sure that [color=red]Bmt [/color]didn't, and probably won't [color=red]"run over"[/color] any team is this league this year. I'll put my money on Ktz flag team. Better athletes then those West End puppies. Didn't Bmt flag go winless last year? :D 
[/quote]

Betrayed, get your facts straight.  Bmt Flag won several games last year, their first year in the league,  and so far this year has won a scrimmage and their first game last weekend.  Show some class and do some research next time.

[quote name="Betrayed" post="850167" timestamp="1284815956"]
Get your facts straight (Sly Guy). No one wins in a scrimmage!! How about this fact, that game yall won last Saturday was against the youngest PNG team had to offer. We will see how good those Bmt pups really are today. They're up against maybe the best team in the Flag Division. If someone can, Please keep me posted! Bmt Flag, since when did they become relevant?
[/quote]

Bmt Flag is just as relevant as any others... Looks like them "pups" from Bmt Flag won 28-7 last week & 25-8 this week... Makes them 2-0....

Get your facts straight (Sly Guy). No one wins in a scrimmage!! How about this fact, that game yall won last Saturday was against the youngest PNG team had to offer. We will see how good those Bmt pups really are today. They're up against maybe the best team in the Flag Division. If someone can, Please keep me posted! Bmt Flag, since when did they become relevant?
[/quote]

Last year Bmt struggled, but they are building, and haven't given up. The older teams are struggling, but the flag is not. 

Guest Porkchop
The BMT Flag Team is a very good team that have an exceptional running back. There blocking was great yesterday. They are one of the teams to beat....#11 would make any team in the flag division a team to beat. He was awesome.

I apologize HotRod if I miss spoke. I could've swore I read some derogatory comments coming from you. I guess I mistakenly mixed your comments with Betrayed in all of the quotes. Please accept my apologies. It just cracks me up that people get riled up over 5 & 6 year olds playing "flag" football.

[/quote]

Well, since you asked to be kept posted....

Bmt won.  ;D

[quote name="sly0071" post="851486" timestamp="1284933854"]
[quote author=Betrayed link=topic=72093.msg850167#msg850167 date=1284815956]
[/quote]

Well, since you asked to be kept posted....

Bmt won.  ;D
[/quote]

I guess betrayed do not have anymore comments after this weekend :o :o :o

[quote name="real eyes realize real li" post="852246" timestamp="1285010667"]
I got a chance to watch those lil guys this weekend number 11 is the truth. it wld be awsome to watch him and number 33 from the pee wee tackle team play together. ;)
[/quote]

I'm with ya Real Eyes! And what is incredible is #11 is only 6 years old! Plus he's got great blockers running with him down the field. Way to go Beaumont Flag Players, Coaches, & Parents!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33