SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show!!/ SHOW HAS STARTED!!!

That's right folks, the boys are back in town!!!! The SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show is back and will be better than ever this season! Listen to Joey Vincent and myself, Mike Sanchez, as we kick off the football season with our preseason preview show TONIGHT in the posh confines of Studio 405. Joey and I will preview each of our area districts from 5A down to our Private schools. We will give our predictions on how these districts play out and we will also discuss in detail our SETXsports.com Preseason Top 15 rankings.

Also back by popular demand will be our Discussion segment in our last segment of the show. Here is where you the listener can participate in the show by posting any questions or comments here on the broadcast thread and Joey and I will discuss them on air.

Then join us each and every Wednesday night starting this week as we take the show on the road and get back to our home at Hamburger Depot on Neches St. in downtown Beaumont. Joey and I will be there each and every week breaking down that week's schedule of games and reviewing the previous week's results. We will also announce that week's Top 15 polls along with having our discussion segment at the end of our show. So come out to Hamburger Depot on Wednesday nights and get some great food and join in on the fun. Who knows, you might even get some air time on the show. Our show on Wed. will start at 6pm.

TONIGHT'S show will start at 7pm. Just click the link provided to listen in. Post your questions or comments here on this thread for TONIGHT'S show.

Again, the SETXsports.com Weekly High School Preview Show, LIVE, here TONIGHT at 7pm!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=115:vidor-pirate-athletics&catid=73:games

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="JoesBros" post="829395" timestamp="1282572904"]
Where's this Studio 405 at??  ;)
[/quote]

Some where over the rainbow, on the darkside of the earth, Land of the Lost, Amityville, 405 Elm Street, in the middle of the Hills that have Eyes, next to Lake Placid. Neighbors named Jason, Freddy, Michael, and Leatherface drop in occassionally.

LIVE TONIGHT @ 7pm!!!!!!

Click the link to listen:

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=115:vidor-pirate-athletics&catid=73:games

Also, don't forget to post any questions or comments about the upcoming season here on this thread and we will discuss it in our last segment of the show.

Guest JoesBros
Get your questions or comments in about the 2010 season and we will talk about it on the air tonight. Its a special 2 hour show maybe a little longer if we have to!!!

Will try to listen in from Northeast Texas. Sounds like a good show .

For Vidor fans, my question is this, what do you all know about Texas High and what kind of game do you expect to see from the Tigers ? Running, passing, long pass plays ??? All of these.

Has anyone from Vidor ever been to Lobo stadium in Longview? I'm glad you all coming to northeast Texas, I hear next year we will be coming down south to your area.

See you at the home of the Lobos come Friday night. Have a safe trip up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder