Saturday Headlines 8/27/10

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll start it off...

Jags guilty of a mass lynching in PA of the Titan Football team.  There will be a 'Memorial' held in their honor...

West Brook Gives Ozen an extra powerful 'Reye' of sunshine.  Later there was roasted feline served @ the Butch...

Man named 'Gregory' is in stable condition after being hit point blank range by a purple indian arrow.  He is expected to make a full recovery

Bulldog seen peeing on a pile of 'Lumber'

Tigers was told they were going to a Houston Walmart and were happy.  They soon got angry when they realized they misheard and it was actually Waltrip.  They still walk all over Waltrip
Vidor files a complaint because they believe that Texas High was indeed the Houston Texans because of the apparent difference in size and strenghth...

Horses sampede!  Too bad a bulldog is not a herding dog!

Didn't know there were 'Elk-in' houston, but Dayton found them and brought their head back to hang over the fireplace

Santa Fe railroad trains roll by to shake the ground and sent the 'ant mound' crumbleing

Wildcats turn up the heat.  Later seen basking in a cozy 'hot spring'

Buccaneers turn vegitarian and strip the 'orange field' bare

[font=Times New Roman][size=36pt]Wildcats Not So "Wild" Anymore[/size]
[size=16pt]G-P Cats Sent Back to Litter-box Wearing Purple Collar; Cats Everywhere Now Must Scoop Own Poop[/size]

[size=16pt]Dan Hooks Finally Showing Age as Slightly Younger Larry Neumann Finally Beats 'Stangs; WO-CCISD Board Disappointed, Plans to Protest Local Bar To Solve Problem[/size]

[size=16pt]Jags Over Titans; Cats Everywhere Re-Earn Right to Have Poop Scooped by Humans[/size]

[size=16pt]Vidor Finally Gets Away from "Cupcake" Pre-Season Schedule, Wishes it Hadn't[/size]

[size=16pt]OZEN BEATS WB... Because Bruins' Side of Butch Stadium Falls In On Itself; WB Team Somewhere Under Rubble[/size]
[/font]

[b][size=16pt]BRUINS AND PANTHERS SCORE ZERO ON THEIR FIRST SCHOOL TEST, CAN WE SAY EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT?[/size][/b]

[b][size=16pt]TITAN CHILDREN COME OUT TO PLAY WITH THE LITTLE KITTIES ONLY TO BE MAULED BY JAGUARS![/size][/b]

[b][size=16pt]POOR BULLDOG SPOTTED ON THE RAILROAD TRACKS MISSING ITS' HINDQUARTERS, THE TRAIN IS SUSPECTED IN THE HIT AND RUN...[/size][/b]

[b][size=16pt]BEARS TAKE A TRIP TO HOUSTON, HAVE COOKED GOOSE FOR DINNER.[/size][/b]

[b][size=16pt]PNG INDIANS SPOTTED IN PORTLAND, OREGON, SOMEONE TELL THEM THEY WERE SUPPPOSED TO PLAY [size=20pt]GREGORY[/size] [size=16pt]PORTLAND[/size][/size][/b]

[b][size=16pt]VIDOR PIRATES STAGE HUGE COME BACK (TO THE HOUSE) AS FANS LEAVE EN MASSE IN THE 3RD QUARTER HEADING HOME[/size][/b]

[b][size=16pt]DAYTON'S WINNING WAYS COME TO AN END AS...OH, WAIT A MINUTE...THAT'S THE HILL.[/size][/b]

[size=18pt]AREA TEAMS FACE OFF LAST NIGHT--See SETX sports forum for results[/size]

[size=18pt]BISD CELEBRATES INAUGUARAL GAME --TRAFFIC BACKED UP ON INTERSTATE 10[/size]

[color=red][size=16pt]LAMAR PICKS UP ANOTHER DEFENSIVE PLAYER DISMISSED FROM ANOTHER TEAM[/size][/color]
[color=purple][size=16pt]PNG BANDKID LOSES MOUTH PIECE and CLAIMS OF CONSTIPATION [/size] [/color]

[color=red][u][size=16pt]SGT REY'S CHRONICLE[/size][/u][/color]

[size=14pt][b][color=blue]BRUINS[/color] "BUTCH" SLAPS [color=yellow][color=goldenrod]OZEN[/color][/color]......[color=goldenrod]OZEN [/color]THREATENS TO FILE CHARGES!!![/b][/size]

[size=12pt][b][color=maroon]Central travels to [color=red]PAM[/color]...[color=red]Titans[/color] [color=black]finish game with style...seen pimping new[/color] [color=maroon]JAGUARS[/color] [color=black]down Memorial BLVD[/color][/color][/b][/size]

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="827549" timestamp="1282264506"]
I'll start it off...

Jags guilty of a mass lynching in PA of the Titan Football team.  There will be a 'Memorial' held in their honor...

West Brook Gives Ozen an extra powerful 'Reye' of sunshine.  Later there was roasted feline served @ the Butch...

Man named 'Gregory' is in stable condition after being hit point blank range by a purple indian arrow.  He is expected to make a full recovery

Tigers was told they were going to a Houston Walmart and were happy.  They soon got angry when they realized they misheard and it was actually Waltrip.  They still walk all over Waltrip
Vidor files a complaint because they believe that Texas High was indeed the Houston Texans because of the apparent difference in size and strenghth...

Horses sampede!  Too bad a bulldog is not a herding dog!

Didn't know there were 'Elk-in' houston, but Dayton found them and brought their head back to hang over the fireplace

Santa Fe railroad trains roll by to shake the ground and sent the 'ant mound' crumbleing

Wildcats turn up the heat.  Later seen basking in a cozy 'hot spring'

[/quote]

Santa Fe isn't playing on the "ant mound" cat daddy!   ;D ;D  That would be Pasadena Memorial.

With that here is mine:

Soulja last seen thumbing a ride outside Richard's in Beaumont hoping to get a glimps of real football, just West of the trinity.

WOS begins their annual "its the refs fault" cries.  WOSGrad still chanting we will win State.

Crosby, Vidor and PNG wondering what in the heck did we get ourself into.

Coop predicts an early freeze warning for August 21st.

Dayton stampede the dogs, barks not being heard anywhere in mid-county.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="827884" timestamp="1282319047"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=71833.msg827549#msg827549 date=1282264506]
I'll start it off...

Jags guilty of a mass lynching in PA of the Titan Football team.  There will be a 'Memorial' held in their honor...

West Brook Gives Ozen an extra powerful 'Reye' of sunshine.  Later there was roasted feline served @ the Butch...

Man named 'Gregory' is in stable condition after being hit point blank range by a purple indian arrow.  He is expected to make a full recovery

Tigers was told they were going to a Houston Walmart and were happy.  They soon got angry when they realized they misheard and it was actually Waltrip.  They still walk all over Waltrip

[/quote]

Santa Fe isn't playing on the "ant mound" cat daddy!   ;D ;D  That would be Pasadena Memorial.

With that here is mine:

Soulja last seen thumbing a ride outside Richard's in Beaumont hoping to get a glimps of real football, just West of the trinity.
[/quote]Ok, Termite dune.. ;D ;D

Guest rykerx144
Im not sure who won but Hunstville was seen riding out of town on Elsie with a big smile and milk ring!!

Indians leave the reservation headed west!  They returned a short time later defeated and beat down!  Mexican are now 2-0 at the Alamo, first the Texans now the Indians!  

Pregame ceremony sorts out the contraversy.  Memorial Cheerleaders offer the "U" back to Central and Central returns their "I".

[quote name="bh89-2" post="827884" timestamp="1282319047"]
I'll start it off...

[/quote]

Santa Fe isn't playing on the "ant mound" cat daddy!  ;D ;D  That would be Pasadena Memorial.

With that here is mine:

WOS begins their annual "its the refs fault" cries.  WOSGrad still chanting we will win State.

[/quote]

Hey, Einstein! Check the date!  It is not headlines for this weekend but next.

But I will add one more headline:

Chambers County Sheriff's Deputies arrest man in fishing tackle screaming, "DON PRICE IS THE DEVIL!!!!"

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="827890" timestamp="1282319815"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=71833.msg827884#msg827884 date=1282319047]
I'll start it off...

[/quote]

Santa Fe isn't playing on the "ant mound" cat daddy!   ;D ;D  That would be Pasadena Memorial.

With that here is mine:

[/quote]

Hey, Einstein! Check the date!  It is not headlines for this weekend but next.

Chambers County Sheriff's Deputies arrest man in fishing tackle screaming, "DON PRICE IS THE DEVIL!!!!"
[/quote]

hahahahah  I love it.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="827890" timestamp="1282319815"]

[b]Chambers County Sheriff's Deputies arrest man in fishing tackle screaming, "DON PRICE IS THE DEVIL!!!!"[/b]
[/quote]

It's really only a matter of time....  :D :D :D I got a hilarious mental picture of that!!

Bruins are "recognized" as one of the top 5A teams in region 3, as they throttle panthers. Dr. Thomas becomes head coach because of the "recognized" rating.

San Antonio was playing cherokee on the riverwalk as the Indians scalp Cats, and put them back in the litter box.

Jags walk over Titans, and coach goes back to playstation to find different plays ;D

WB coaches listened to my requested and turned of the switch......50-0 Bruins.....
Jags Thrawt Xbox Kenny and them again 21-7......

Update:

Jags and Titans fight tooth and nail to the finish.  SFA85 is working nights and have no opinion on the game.  Good luck to Coach Harrison and Coach Jackson.....

[quote name="WelcomeToTheBoneyard" post="828577" timestamp="1282413487"]
I am saddened that MY PIRATES may not be as good as some of you think...but come on.  You all know as well as I do that [b]we have upset teams we should have never beaten[/b].  With that said....GO PIRATES!!!!

[/quote]

OK....hmmm Kelly...hmmmm.... :o :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hijove
    Newest Member
    hijove