**POLL**

Who has the nicest stadium in the Gloden Triangle ?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the nicest stadium in the Gloden Triangle ?

• BISD
    • PNG

I do respect PNG and i've made a couple of friends that are PNG fans.  However, it seems that there's a few that want to dish out the trash talk, but can't take it.  I love the pride and tradition that PNG fans have, but I remember people saying how we lost to Waller and the real game would be against Angleton, last year.  I'm fine with that, but if you talk trash, you better expect to receive some it right back.  I left it alone for a while, but "the video" was brought up again, so I don't see why I can't make comments too.  Everything I say is out of fun, but y'all take it so serious...  Lighten up a bit, trash talk makes things fun.  Need something to pick on us about... We lost to Lamar, Waller & Aledo.  Take your pick.  I apologize if my joking around has offended anybody. :-[

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="827025" timestamp="1282177545"]
I do respect PNG and i've made a couple of friends that are PNG fans.  However, it seems that there's a few that want to dish out the trash talk, but can't take it.  I love the pride and tradition that PNG fans have, but I remember people saying how we lost to Waller and the real game would be against Angleton, last year.  I'm fine with that, but if you talk trash, you better expect to receive some it right back.  I left it alone for a while, but "the video" was brought up again, so I don't see why I can't make comments too.  Everything I say is out of fun, but y'all take it so serious...  Lighten up a bit, trash talk makes things fun.  Need something to pick on us about... We lost to Lamar, Waller & Aledo.  Take your pick.  I apologize if my joking around has offended anybody. :-[
[/quote]

I don't think the video comment had anything to do with Brenham.

;D

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="827025" timestamp="1282177545"]
[/quote]

Sounds like someoone needs a hug ;D

you  gotta  be kidding me brenham taking their foot off the gas, wtf ever, lol who has ever said their team stopped playing because they thought the game was in hand in  a playoff game. They had no answer in the second half just as we had no answer in the first half, it was a good game but just because we were down one cornerback doesnt mean that they could have thrown on us all night believe me if they could have then they woulda, it wasnt there!!!! Some say they went to a prevent  call it what you want if that was a prevent then they need to go back to the drawing board, because they had no answer for the passing game.  There is no way any brehnam fan cant say that they werent on the edge of their seats when we drove 93 yards in less than a min and scored kicked an onside kick and recovered it and was on the verge of one hell of a comeback, come on tell me im lying. Anyway that was last year and brenham didnt win the big one either so that brings us back to the point its a new season and its time to do it again, as for as arguing with anyone on this board it is all opinions and i wouldnt have a problem sitting and watching a game with any of you win or lose it doesnt matter the only thing that matters now is it is FOOTBALL season now, and just for the record soulja1 you werent even at that but whippin game when your jags shut us out, as far as the brawl it was unneccessary but it happended and nothing lost there just a great rivalry in the making.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="827072" timestamp="1282181391"]
[quote author=TITAN POWER link=topic=71749.msg827059#msg827059 date=1282179801]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=71749.msg827025#msg827025 date=1282177545]
[/quote]

:o :o

Sounds like someoone needs a hug ;D
[/quote]

Ya that's it...  :D I'd worry more about your team beating central...  From what I understand, y'all have had trouble with that.  ;D
[/quote] :o :o

well actually we didnt have any trouble beating them the last time i looked we won???? lol this is a new year im not worried about central till it is time to play them in week 11. as a matter of fact i am pulling for them until then because i would like to see both of us undefeated going into that game although that is highly unlikely. heck from what i hear you are gonna have your hands full yourself lol

[quote name="biaplayer" post="827064" timestamp="1282180157"]
you  gotta  be kidding me brenham taking their foot off the gas, what the heck ever, lol who has ever said their team stopped playing because they thought the game was in hand in  a playoff game. They had no answer in the second half just as we had no answer in the first half, it was a good game but just because we were down one cornerback doesnt mean that they could have thrown on us all night believe me if they could have then they woulda, it wasnt there!!!! Some say they went to a prevent  call it what you want if that was a prevent then they need to go back to the drawing board, because they had no answer for the passing game.  There is no way any brehnam fan cant say that they werent on the edge of their seats when we drove 93 yards in less than a min and scored kicked an onside kick and recovered it and was on the verge of one heck of a comeback, come on tell me im lying. Anyway that was last year and brenham didnt win the big one either so that brings us back to the point its a new season and its time to do it again, as for as arguing with anyone on this board it is all opinions and i wouldnt have a problem sitting and watching a game with any of you win or lose it doesnt matter the only thing that matters now is it is FOOTBALL season now, and just for the record soulja1 you werent even at that but whippin game when your jags shut us out, as far as the brawl it was unneccessary but it happended and nothing lost there just a great rivalry in the making.
[/quote]Amen to that last sentance, Man!  8)

The total number of posts by the fans calling Soulja a jerk or hater is a good indicator to how well they know him as a poster... which apparently is not very well. Keep on keepin' on Soulja. :)

To those two knuckleheads.... more reading and less posting if you can't spot some friendly smack better than that. ;) ;)

There is no place like the Reservation! The fans the tradition and I say that with a torn heart for I played as an Indian but my son is a BIG DOG and proudly so. I have been to several games in Beaumont and maybe the new stadium will help the fan base grow but I am scared there will be arguments on whose house it is with 3 proud schools sharing it. Beaumont should have the biggest stadium since 3 schools are there but the Reservation is the the best in this area.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="827131" timestamp="1282187411"]
I prefer stacking the wins up than fan base.  All about protecting the house...  And by the way, the fans will be there.  That won't be a problem... Further more, since when do a team with more fans win ball games?  [b]Isn't what it's about?[/b]
[/quote]

According to the name of the stadium, er, support center, wins aren't important, education is what it's all about.

(and that BISD has a sup named Butch) ;D

[quote name="dayton" post="827111" timestamp="1282185898"]
The total number of posts by the fans calling Soulja a jerk or hater is a good indicator to how well they know him as a poster... which apparently is not very well. Keep on keepin' on Soulja. :)

To those two knuckleheads.... more reading and less posting if you can't spot some friendly smack better than that. ;) ;)
[/quote]
Amen to that. You're a good fella Soulja, even when we do pick on you are your school district and to answer your quizzical smiley faces from my earlier post, think about orientation when someone says someone is  Butch, that's where the Lesbo comes from..........LOL

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="827133" timestamp="1282187655"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=71749.msg827131#msg827131 date=1282187411]
I prefer stacking the wins up than fan base.  All about protecting the house...  And by the way, the fans will be there.  That won't be a problem... Further more, since when do a team with more fans win ball games?  [b]Isn't what it's about?[/b]
[/quote]

According to the name of the stadium, er, support center, wins aren't important, education is what it's all about.

(and that BISD has a sup named Butch) ;D
[/quote]Umm, well, that too!  ;D

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="827135" timestamp="1282187799"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=71749.msg827111#msg827111 date=1282185898]

[/quote]
Amen to that. You're a good fella Soulja, even when we do pick on you are your school district and to answer your quizzical smiley faces from my earlier post, think about orientation when someone says someone is  Butch, that's where the Lesbo comes from..........LOL
[/quote]Ok...  I get it...  Like 'Butch' or 'Fem'..  Yea.. ;D ;D

What Im saying is that the Reservation and oh by the way the 5th winningest program in the area is made by the fans and thier tradition of packing a stadium anywhere they go. Central is a program that has come on it the past few years . But a stadium is just a building without the fans that fill it year end and year out. There is no team that does that and wins like PN-G. The next closest is Ned and they went years losing. But i HOPE YALLS WINNING CONTINUES  but  it will never be as good as the RES.

Wel, if the fans come, they come.  If they don't, ohh well.  I'LL be there in the stands for my jags and as long as we win, it don't matter if I'm the only one in the stands..Then when the regular season is over, we'll be there for our routine deep playoff run, Packing other people's stadium...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="827147" timestamp="1282189300"]
Wel, if the fans come, they come.  If they don't, ohh well.  [color=purple][b]I'LL be there in the stands for my jags and as long as we win[/b], [/color] it don't matter if I'm the only one in the stands..Then when the regular season is over, we'll be there for our routine deep playoff run, Packing other people's stadium...
[/quote]

So your saying your a fair weather fan???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder