Who is being recruited on your team?

EDBLU

I've heard where some of the top guys have verbally committed to go to college. But what about the other local guys? Post any info you have on your teams players that are being recruited, what teams are trying to recruit them, who they are leaning toward and whether they have verbally committed yet. Be sure to keep updating with new info. as soon as you hear it.

HF

I haven't heard of anyone on our team getting recruited. We are very young and don't have a whole lot of seniors. The next couple of years may be different at the skill positions. At Senior level-one of our rec/dbs seemingly has D1 college ability but not college desire. Our FB with a weight gain of 20 or more pounds and improved blocking could play D2 or below. Two D lineman and a LB could probably play at 1AA or below levels if they can prove they can change to LBs or safetys at the next level because they are undersized. Speed may be a problem for them also. Some may get calls from the JCs after graduation fallout (low SAT and low grades) by the D1 prospects is sorted out. A nice post season run would also help. No Juniors being recruited at this time. I'll update if I get any new info.

Guest GoStangs

No not him' date=' the actual running back, Depatrick something or another.[/quote']

Depauldrick Garrett is probably who you're talking about. He's only a junior, so he probably hasn't committed anywhere, yet, but I can imagine he'll be getting a few offers next year.

From what I know:

QB Billy Chavis Westbrook Baylor

DT Jacody Coleman Westbrook Baylor

DT Ahmad Jones Silsbee Oklahoma State

OG Jerrod Gooch Vidor Texas

CB Earl Thomas Wo-S Texas

CB Ben Wells Ozen Texas

QB Brandon Williams Central Texas A&M

WR Jacoby Franks Wo-S Texas Tech

Don't know about anyone else or anyone being recruited by smaller schools but will be checking around.

Congrats to all these guys. Job well done.

Oh, I know that 2 players from #1 Gilmer going Division 1 also.

:wink:

I think BH will have 2-4 this year:

Mason Fisher -DB/WR (deserves to get div-1)

Kyle Cox - DE/LB (could get a Div-1 if grades are good enough)

Blake Patton - Athlete possible

Others possible.

From what I hear Cox has been contacted by several Div-1 schools, two offers on the table. Also heard grades will not be a problem whatsoever.

From what I hear Cox has been contacted by several Div-1 schools' date=' two offers on the table. Also heard grades will not be a problem whatsoever.[/quote']

That guy is a ball player, so I am glad to hear that. He is a beast on the D-Line.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124