Folks, ya'll might want to take a look at our Weather Forum!

Most the spaghetti models the Coast Guard have show it skirting the LA coast and then turning inland near Lake Charles. That would keep us on the “Clean Side”. And as long it remain a TS and keeps moving like it is it will not be too bad for us.  Prayerfully!
I don’t think anyone needs any extra rain right now!

[quote name="HI_#20_Mom" post="819822" timestamp="1279831994"]
If I lose my house again I am gone! Two years and we are just finishing up from Ike.
Just trying to get Leli through his last year of HS.

Great site ANAFAN, thanks for sharing. I like their trajectory!

[/quote]

I feel your pain. I am just now getting my house back from both storms. I may have to move to North Texas when I retire. They only have tornadoes.  :o

[quote name="KDOSullivan" post="819838" timestamp="1279833583"]
[quote author=HI_#20_Mom link=topic=71149.msg819822#msg819822 date=1279831994]
If I lose my house again I am gone! Two years and we are just finishing up from Ike.
Just trying to get Leli through his last year of HS.

Great site ANAFAN, thanks for sharing. I like their trajectory!

[/quote]

I feel your pain. I am just now getting my house back from both storms. I may have to move to North Texas when I retire. They only have tornadoes.  :o
[/quote]

That's awful KDO. Where do you live?
I think I'm gonna move to the Hill Country and build my house on stone! My grandkids are there!
Looks like this will be a rain event. But the tide is already high from the Depression off Mexico. The storm a few weeks ago came about a foot from the house! I think we will be fine.

[quote name="KDOSullivan" post="819834" timestamp="1279833296"]
[quote author=KFDM COOP link=topic=71149.msg819827#msg819827 date=1279832217]
TRACK SHIFTING EAST AS EXPECTED!!

[img]http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT03/refresh/AL0310W5_NL_sm2+gif/203213W5_NL_sm.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Whew!
[/quote]Not good for my workmate. He's from new orleans but going on a assignment to Biloxi.  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124