19-4A vs 20-4A Who would win?

[quote name="biaplayer" post="817949" timestamp="1279062408"]
well i figured i would put my two cents in on this 19-4a  20-4a  hogwash. First of all Dayton has my utmost respect, great colors and great athletes, have to admit they have had our # the last few times we have met thruout the past few years, good quality team. But as for the rest of 19-4a cant really give any respect to them Barbershill praising theirselves for almost beating us last year losing by a point in the first game of which they had 8 turnovers come on, heck your team blocked three of our fieldgoals and you still lost, got beat worse the second time we faced you on a neutral site, Crosby got pummeled not even a contest total blowout. As for the indians this year well some are saying that we will even be better this year in our second year with coach Fairclothe. I dont know what to expect, dont see us going 10-0 but who knows heck that is why we play the game, but i tell you this for that matter dont underestimate the indians or the jags, might take out some punishement on you fellows come playoff time, with the exception of Crosby they will play us the third game of the season, hopefully it will be a repeat of last year : }  Dont get to riled up there Soulja1  it is just preaseason gumflapping thats all, man cant wait for the season to start.
[/quote]

good post...especially the gumflapping part.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BHFAN" post="817926" timestamp="1279052069"]
19-4A baby ;D West of the Trinity is on the Rise while the East just keeps getting weaker. The East has tradition over the West, but the 80's are no more and I think Dayton showed that, taking the district championship two years in a row ;D Good news is that Dayton has put yall district championships in E-bay if you want them back ;D

Oh and just so Dayton dont think I'm getting soft Ike by 72 8)
[/quote]
But one of those DC was shared with PNG and Lumberton..
The year Lumberton beat Dayton, Dayton beat PNG and PNG beat Lumberton

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="817950" timestamp="1279062570"]
two things soulja (were you trying to spell soldier?)...2008 is a long time ago but you aren't seriously going to try to downgrade a state finalist are you?  And #2, promise that you will lock this thread the moment someone mentions anyones mother or shares some heartfelt poetry.  Lighten up, it's clear that you are getting annoyed, life is too short to take everything so seriously. Write that down.
[/quote]1.  I know how to spell very well.  There's a meaning behind my screen name.  (I thought the first word of a sentance is supposed to be capitalized?  ::) )
2. I've already given Dayton respect, but you have not played us in 2008 or 2009, but you downgrade Central and I think they've done pretty well the last 2 years.  Actually, we went farther in the playoffs than PN-G, who you seem to give respect to. 
3. I will not lock this thread unless you break the rules and I warn you about it.  (Your hilarious!) There is cell phones and Instant message programs that you can use to goof off.  Also, there are other areas on this site that you can share your poetry with your friends. (If you call THAT poetry).
4. I'm not annoyed, trust that. I can go toe to toe with anyone.  I can talk my team up... with things to back up what I say.  I don't just let pure garbage show on my posts. 

Have a great day, guy!  8) 8)

[quote name="D3zii" post="817959" timestamp="1279064355"]
Lol.Come on Soulja, Dont Let Tyrone Get under your skin..We all Know the truth..
Everone is intitled to their own opinion
[/quote]Not annoyed at all.  He's just a kid that can only live on what he know from last year...

Now that's some funny stuff right there.The 1 lone loss in 2007 in 22-4a was gm.#1 against Lumb.w/a hurt QB that did not play it was 7-6. Years 2006-07 Dayton scored 479 pts.to 77 allowing a mere 6 pts per while avg.36.5 on offense.I wasn't gonna go there w/soulja but you opened the can ;D ::) ;D ;D

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="817993" timestamp="1279074895"]
Dayton lost more district games the two years it was in 22-4A than it has the last two years...

Just saying
[/quote]

we lost one .... Lumberton (8-7) in the 06-07 years in the bmt. district

and again lost one.... Crosby in the (28-0) 08-09 years in this district.

1 is equal to 1... thanks 8) ;) :D

[quote name="liltex" post="817999" timestamp="1279076213"]
Now that's some funny stuff right there.The 1 lone loss in 2007 in 22-4a was gm.#1 against Lumb.w/a hurt QB that did not play it was 7-6. Years 2006-07 Dayton scored 479 pts.to 77 allowing a mere 6 pts per while avg.36.5 on offense.I wasn't gonna go there w/soulja but you opened the can ;D ::) ;D ;D
[/quote] ;D ;D  I understand, man!   ;)

[quote name="D3zii" post="817959" timestamp="1279064355"]
Lol.Come on Soulja, Dont Let Tyrone Get under your skin..We all Know the truth..
Everone is intitled to their own opinion
[/quote] Tyrone-B started this thread and got the response he was looking for -  its kind of funny to see people trash talking him for trash talking. Personally I think he made some excellent points and when the dust clears he can talk football with the best of em don't let those powder sugar lips fool you. ;D  Besides somebody needs to shake things up a little bit until the season starts it gets boring hearing those Pee-Wee BH people rave ! :P

After careful consideration of soulja's admonishment, Tyrone_Biggums is going to take a 36 hour hiatus from the message board, there's just too much heat in the kitchen right now and I can't take it.  Soulja, I hope your itis subsides.  And with that boondocks reference and a parting shot to your moms, i'm out for a minute. 

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="818024" timestamp="1279080399"]
After careful consideration of soulja's admonishment, Tyrone_Biggums is going to take a 36 hour hiatus from the message board, there's just too much heat in the kitchen right now and I can't take it.  Soulja, I hope your itis subsides.  And with that boondocks reference and a parting shot to your moms, i'm out for a minute. 
[/quote]Youre out?  Don't let the door hit you on the rear on the way out!.  And by the way, one more 'Mom' reference, you'll be outta there for longer than 36 hours  ;) ;)  Have a good day, Sunshine!  8) 8)

[quote name="jordibug15" post="817967" timestamp="1279066938"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=70983.msg817926#msg817926 date=1279052069]
19-4A baby ;D West of the Trinity is on the Rise while the East just keeps getting weaker. The East has tradition over the West, but the 80's are no more and I think Dayton showed that, taking the district championship two years in a row ;D Good news is that Dayton has put yall district championships in E-bay if you want them back ;D

[/quote]
[/quote]
Let us all not forget about that "secret meeting" that was swept under the rug.
Truth be told, 20-4A is still celebrating the day that Dayton was moved out of their district.
Top to bottom 20-4A is stronger, but for the last half decade, which district had the last team playing....

[quote name="biaplayer" post="817949" timestamp="1279062408"]
well i figured i would put my two cents in on this 19-4a  20-4a  hogwash. First of all Dayton has my utmost respect, great colors and great athletes, have to admit they have had our # the last few times we have met thruout the past few years, good quality team. But as for the rest of 19-4a cant really give any respect to them Barbershill praising theirselves for almost beating us last year losing by a point in the first game of which they had 8 turnovers come on, heck your team blocked three of our fieldgoals and you still lost, got beat worse the second time we faced you on a neutral site, Crosby got pummeled not even a contest total blowout. As for the indians this year well some are saying that we will even be better this year in our second year with coach Fairclothe. I dont know what to expect, dont see us going 10-0 but who knows heck that is why we play the game, but i tell you this for that matter dont underestimate the indians or the jags, might take out some punishement on you fellows come playoff time, with the exception of Crosby they will play us the third game of the season, hopefully it will be a repeat of last year : }  Dont get to riled up there Soulja1  it is just preaseason gumflapping thats all, man cant wait for the season to start.
[/quote]

Why would you not go 10-0, considering everyone else in your district sucks?   ;D ;D ;D

20-4A will not win a single game against 19-4A this year.  Tyrone will bet you a hot dog on it.  ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="817916" timestamp="1279048773"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=70983.msg817912#msg817912 date=1279048028]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=70983.msg817910#msg817910 date=1279047191]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=70983.msg817909#msg817909 date=1279046509]
IMHO PN-G is the only team in that district that could compete with Dayton and Crosby. 
[/quote]Lol!!! Trying real hard to bait me in, huh?  Well, it worked!   ;D
Do you really believe that?  Then I find it real funny you say 'compete'.   PN-G and Central would be wining.  It may be a little more difficult beating Dayton, but whoever have crosby will win.  And Dayton is very beatable as well!
[/quote]

I think you mean central would be whining.  Central is over-rated and should not even be in the conversation with Dayton.
[/quote]You must be a youngster..  You don't remember the last 2 times the Broncos played Central, do you?  In 2006, a blocked extra point with no time left gave you a 1 point win that year.  In 2007, You were holding on to a 13-0 lead for most of the game to only score a TD with 2 mins left. This was a not so good Central team who lost to Ozen and missed the playoffs.  Dayton would have been in over their heads with the 2008 Jags.  You remember, the team that Marched 4 rounds deep in the playoffs.  And if you didn't know, the 2009 Jags were playing for a district title with a very good PN-G team and also marged 3 rounds deep in the playoffs.
[/quote]In the 06 game Central clearly had the momentum at the end. If I recall correctly there was a critical Dayton turnover followed by Central playing smash mouth football. I remember sitting in the stands and hoping we do not have to go to OT. When Central scored at the end and # 14 came thru and blocked the PAT the Bronco side went nuts. As for the 07 game that was a solid Bronco victory 20-0 is usually considered as such.

I would think Dayton would have to be a favorite in any re-match with the district to the east---if for no other reason than the confidence factor after dominating that area. As for the rest of 19-4A I think we go o-fer. 

Guest octfeb
[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="818036" timestamp="1279109991"]
[quote author=jordibug15 link=topic=70983.msg817967#msg817967 date=1279066938]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=70983.msg817926#msg817926 date=1279052069]

[/quote]
[/quote]
Let us all not forget about that "secret meeting" that was swept under the rug.
Truth be told, 20-4A is still celebrating the day that Dayton was moved out of their district.
Top to bottom 20-4A is stronger, but for the last half decade, which district had the last team playing....

[/quote]*raises hand* Pick me pick me!!!! It was 19-4A right?  *shakes head* uh huh... all though I could be wrong cause I am after all new to all this :-\ BUT!!! LOVING IT!... ;D OH and um BHFAN in case your not sure how many years a 1/2 decade is.. its 5 years... ;) I know you lurking round in here some where :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder