19-4A vs 20-4A Who would win?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="817909" timestamp="1279046509"]
IMHO PN-G is the only team in that district that could compete with Dayton and Crosby. 
[/quote]Lol!!! Trying real hard to bait me in, huh?  Well, it worked!  ;D
Do you really believe that?  Then I find it real funny you say 'compete'.  PN-G and Central would be wining.  It may be a little more difficult beating Dayton, but whoever have crosby will win.  And Dayton is very beatable as well!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="817910" timestamp="1279047191"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=70983.msg817909#msg817909 date=1279046509]
IMHO PN-G is the only team in that district that could compete with Dayton and Crosby. 
[/quote]Lol!!! Trying real hard to bait me in, huh?  Well, it worked!   ;D
Do you really believe that?  Then I find it real funny you say 'compete'.   PN-G and Central would be wining.  It may be a little more difficult beating Dayton, but whoever have crosby will win.  And Dayton is very beatable as well!
[/quote]

I think you mean central would be whining.  Central is over-rated and should not even be in the conversation with Dayton.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="817909" timestamp="1279046509"]
[/quote]

PNG will not be as good as they were last year. I see at least 3-4 losses in 2010.

I think 19-4A is catching up, but 20-4A has been somewhat better top to bottom.

Dayton in the top team from both. Crosby, like GCM, has a ton of people to replace on the offensive side of the ball.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="817912" timestamp="1279048028"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=70983.msg817910#msg817910 date=1279047191]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=70983.msg817909#msg817909 date=1279046509]
Do you really believe that?  Then I find it real funny you say 'compete'.   PN-G and Central would be wining.  It may be a little more difficult beating Dayton, but whoever have crosby will win.  And Dayton is very beatable as well!
[/quote]

I think you mean central would be whining.  Central is over-rated and should not even be in the conversation with Dayton.
[/quote]You must be a youngster..  You don't remember the last 2 times the Broncos played Central, do you?  In 2006, a blocked extra point with no time left gave you a 1 point win that year.  In 2007, You were holding on to a 13-0 lead for most of the game to only score a TD with 2 mins left. This was a not so good Central team who lost to Ozen and missed the playoffs.  Dayton would have been in over their heads with the 2008 Jags.  You remember, the team that Marched 4 rounds deep in the playoffs.  And if you didn't know, the 2009 Jags were playing for a district title with a very good PN-G team and also marged 3 rounds deep in the playoffs.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="817919" timestamp="1279049351"]
Put a Real Dayton fan like Bronco1 or those other guys (you know who you are) talk on some football vs Dayton.  Something that makes sense and respect their opponent.
[/quote]

So let me get this straight, so far central has lost two in a row to dayton.  And you want to start comparing central to dayton from 2008 to present?  Well that's easy, Dayton has been in the quarterfinals, the state championship game, and the regional final.  I'd say Dayton has the better run. If you rate Central ahead of Dayton, then all your doing is making central over-rated.  Not saying central is some terrible team but PNG is clearly the best in 20-4A.  Keep inflating the Central balloon with hype, but if you guys played Dayton, that balloon would get deflated quickly. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="817916" timestamp="1279048773"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=70983.msg817912#msg817912 date=1279048028]
[/quote]

[/quote]You must be a youngster..  You don't remember the last 2 times the Broncos played Central, do you?  In 2006, a blocked extra point with no time left gave you a 1 point win that year.  In 2007, You were holding on to a 13-0 lead for most of the game to only score a TD with 2 mins left. This was a not so good Central team who lost to Ozen and missed the playoffs.  Dayton would have been in over their heads with the 2008 Jags.  You remember, the team that Marched 4 rounds deep in the playoffs.  And if you didn't know, the 2009 Jags were playing for a district title with a very good PN-G team and also marged 3 rounds deep in the playoffs.
[/quote]

WOS won state a few times in the 80's.....LOL  Crosby dismantled 20-4A last year in the playoffs and Dayton, well they just spanked yall on a regular basis.  BH has throttled Lumberton and Vidor so many times I have lost count.  PNG was nealry beat by BH last year and PNG was the district champs.  A few years ago Central had to play their hearts out to beat BH (new to 4-A) in a playoff game with Central having a Division I QB.  Careful sparky, those jags, puppies, and feathered lolly gaggers over there might get a whippin soon!  BH going to start with no bark Nederland! Woof-Woof!  All that history means nottta!      

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="817923" timestamp="1279051423"]
We'll never know that because Dayton and Central have not played 2 years in a row.  Also, tell me have yiu EVER seen Central and/or PN-G with your very own eyes?
[/quote]

1.  What was the outcome the last two times dayton and central played?  
2.  Yes, I've seen both teams play multiple times.
3.  Over the past 4 years, was dayton still playing football after central's season ended?

Dayton has been consistently better than Central for a while now.  Why would it be any different this year when dayton is returning the majority of their core and has 2 (maybe 3) D1 guys in the box on defense?  

Tell me you don't want to compare the 2008 jags and the 2008 broncos....that's just laughable.

19-4A baby ;D West of the Trinity is on the Rise while the East just keeps getting weaker. The East has tradition over the West, but the 80's are no more and I think Dayton showed that, taking the district championship two years in a row ;D Good news is that Dayton has put yall district championships in E-bay if you want them back ;D

Oh and just so Dayton dont think I'm getting soft Ike by 72 8)

[quote name="bh89-2" post="817924" timestamp="1279051565"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=70983.msg817916#msg817916 date=1279048773]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=70983.msg817912#msg817912 date=1279048028]
[/quote]Lol!!! Trying real hard to bait me in, huh?  Well, it worked!  ;D
Do you really believe that?  Then I find it real funny you say 'compete'.  PN-G and Central would be wining.  It may be a little more difficult beating Dayton, but whoever have crosby will win.  And Dayton is very beatable as well!
[/quote]

[/quote]You must be a youngster..  You don't remember the last 2 times the Broncos played Central, do you?  In 2006, a blocked extra point with no time left gave you a 1 point win that year.  In 2007, You were holding on to a 13-0 lead for most of the game to only score a TD with 2 mins left. This was a not so good Central team who lost to Ozen and missed the playoffs.  Dayton would have been in over their heads with the 2008 Jags.  You remember, the team that Marched 4 rounds deep in the playoffs.  And if you didn't know, the 2009 Jags were playing for a district title with a very good PN-G team and also marged 3 rounds deep in the playoffs.
[/quote]

WOS won state a few times in the 80's.....LOL  Crosby dismantled 20-4A last year in the playoffs and Dayton, well they just spanked yall on a regular basis.  BH has throttled Lumberton and Vidor so many times I have lost count.  PNG was nealry beat by BH last year and PNG was the district champs.  A few years ago Central had to play their hearts out to beat BH (new to 4-A) in a playoff game with Central having a Division I QB.  Careful sparky, those jags, puppies, and feathered lolly gaggers over there might get a whippin soon!  BH going to start with no bark Nederland! Woof-Woof!  All that history means nottta!     
[/quote]

BH almost beat PNG on the very first game PNG ever had in a new system, the next time it was 21-7 and no one seems to enjoy mentioning that PNG beat Crosby (the 19-4A district champs) 37-7 last year.

[quote name="Ftballfan11" post="817933" timestamp="1279056460"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=70983.msg817924#msg817924 date=1279051565]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=70983.msg817916#msg817916 date=1279048773]
[/quote]

[/quote]You must be a youngster..  You don't remember the last 2 times the Broncos played Central, do you?  In 2006, a blocked extra point with no time left gave you a 1 point win that year.  In 2007, You were holding on to a 13-0 lead for most of the game to only score a TD with 2 mins left. This was a not so good Central team who lost to Ozen and missed the playoffs.  Dayton would have been in over their heads with the 2008 Jags.  You remember, the team that Marched 4 rounds deep in the playoffs.  And if you didn't know, the 2009 Jags were playing for a district title with a very good PN-G team and also marged 3 rounds deep in the playoffs.
[/quote]

WOS won state a few times in the 80's.....LOL  Crosby dismantled 20-4A last year in the playoffs and Dayton, well they just spanked yall on a regular basis.  BH has throttled Lumberton and Vidor so many times I have lost count.  PNG was nealry beat by BH last year and PNG was the district champs.  A few years ago Central had to play their hearts out to beat BH (new to 4-A) in a playoff game with Central having a Division I QB.  Careful sparky, those jags, puppies, and feathered lolly gaggers over there might get a whippin soon!  BH going to start with no bark Nederland! Woof-Woof!  All that history means nottta!       
[/quote]

BH almost beat PNG on the very first game PNG ever had in a new system, the next time it was 21-7 and no one seems to enjoy mentioning that PNG beat Crosby (the 19-4A district champs) [b]37-7[/b] last year.
[/quote]

We have a winner.  37-7 speaks for itself.

Straight up the teams that have consistently been in every game vs.Dayton has been Central and it's semi-finals-finals-reg.finals the past 3 years but it's all history now & we have to line up and play.Throwing paper airplanes won't bring down the foe.I totally support Bronco football but respect and  root for Setx whoever the outside opponent is just because we don't get enuff props.Win or lose nobody supports a team more than PNG.It's that time of year when storms can postpone a season but we deal with things that 95% of Texas never has to endure.Bring on those Austin,San Antonio,Waco,Dallas,NE Texas teams to our area and let's play some friday night football in our heat/humidity/skeeters 8) ::) 8) ;D

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="817925" timestamp="1279052050"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=70983.msg817923#msg817923 date=1279051423]
We'll never know that because Dayton and Central have not played 2 years in a row.  Also, tell me have yiu EVER seen Central and/or PN-G with your very own eyes?
[/quote]

1.  What was the outcome the last two times dayton and central played?  
2.  Yes, I've seen both teams play multiple times.
3.  Over the past 4 years, was dayton still playing football after central's season ended?

Dayton has been consistently better than Central for a while now.  Why would it be any different this year when dayton is returning the majority of their core and has 2 (maybe 3) D1 guys in the box on defense?  

[b]Tell me you don't want to compare the 2008 jags and the 2008 broncos....that's just laughable.[/b]
[/quote]You never know.  I remember you played the 2008 Friendswood Mustangs and got molly wopped 21-42.  You know, the same FW team that escaped up by 1 point in the playoffs.  So just keep on laughing.  It's really funny that you can talk about the last 2 years and your team have not faced ours.  THAT'S laughable...

Truth be told, Yall (19-4a folks) are tugging on Daytons cape.  They have be great in the last 2 years.  I see other teams in this district talking like BH (please, don't make me laugh).  Also I see Crosby (1 hit wonder with the hot shot QB).  Dayton is yall only hope...  On 20-4a, PN-G and Central Bring a lot of things to the table.  Like I said in an earlier post, it would be hard for either PN-G or Central to beat Dayton.  But Crosby?  Come on, now.    I'm actually through entertaining this.  Just hope and beg that your precious 19-4a teams eak out at least 1 win. 

well i figured i would put my two cents in on this 19-4a  20-4a  hogwash. First of all Dayton has my utmost respect, great colors and great athletes, have to admit they have had our # the last few times we have met thruout the past few years, good quality team. But as for the rest of 19-4a cant really give any respect to them Barbershill praising theirselves for almost beating us last year losing by a point in the first game of which they had 8 turnovers come on, hell your team blocked three of our fieldgoals and you still lost, got beat worse the second time we faced you on a neutral site, Crosby got pummeled not even a contest total blowout. As for the indians this year well some are saying that we will even be better this year in our second year with coach Fairclothe. I dont know what to expect, dont see us going 10-0 but who knows hell that is why we play the game, but i tell you this for that matter dont underestimate the indians or the jags, might take out some punishement on you fellows come playoff time, with the exception of Crosby they will play us the third game of the season, hopefully it will be a repeat of last year : }  Dont get to riled up there Soulja1  it is just preaseason gumflapping thats all, man cant wait for the season to start.

two things soulja (were you trying to spell soldier?)...2008 is a long time ago but you aren't seriously going to try to downgrade a state finalist are you?  And #2, promise that you will lock this thread the moment someone mentions anyones mother or shares some heartfelt poetry.  Lighten up, it's clear that you are getting annoyed, life is too short to take everything so seriously. Write that down.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder