Long time reader..First time poster

;D This is my first time posting so first of all let me take a moment to say thanks for all the great posts that I've read over the last couple of years...Very entertaining and informing. Oh and the smack talk is great to. The moderators on this forum show great leadership in not allowing any post to denigrate a team or school, they do their best to promote and support Southeast Texas football. And for the less than 1 percent of you who tend to run off at the mouth when you post "denigrate" means put down. I'm Looking forward to a great season, best wishes to all the teams......GO VIDOR PIRATES.

Guest JoesBros
Welcome to the poster side  :D  And we are looking forward to bringing Vidor Pirate football and Athletics back to the airwaves for 2010-2011 once again!

Well, on behalf of the staff, thanks for taking the plunge from reading to posting.  And thanks for the kind words toward the staff....while we are not always successful (some will claim that we are never so) we try our best.

We try to cater to the desire whatever it is...if you just want to come on and look at the info...you can do that.  If you want to come on and vent, as long as you are within the bounds of the rules, you can do that, too.

We look forward to many other posts from you, incognito.

Welcome, and I couldn't agree more.  This site is very entertaining and informative, but besides that, its great for scouting other teams so you know what your up against.  I can't really use any of the info I gather till the playoffs, but it's fun to hear the predictions and smack talk.  When the playoffs do come around, i'm ready for our round 2 match up against a setx school.  I know the players and i'm familiar with the teams, so I can answer any questions my fellow cub fans have while were watching the game.  The very knowledgable and friendly people here, (for the most part) make it what it is. 

[quote name="incognito" post="810231" timestamp="1276013572"]
;D This is my first time posting so first of all let me take a moment to say thanks for all the great posts that I've read over the last couple of years...Very entertaining and informing. Oh and the smack talk is great to. The moderators on this forum show great leadership in not allowing any post to denigrate a team or school, they do their best to promote and support Southeast Texas football. And for the less than 1 percent of you who tend to run off at the mouth when you post "denigrate" means put down. I'm Looking forward to a great season, best wishes to all the teams......GO VIDOR PIRATES.
[/quote]
u already have more karma than me...you have to click on my karma everyday...twice a day for a year...and you could win the "Click Sgt Rey's Karma Grand Prize"....$200 dollars...paid forth by BMT Soulja!!! so join in all new and old!! ;D ;D

[quote name="incognito" post="810231" timestamp="1276013572"]
[/quote]
Dog gone it! Who left their dictionary over there in Vidor? LOL  ;)

[quote name="westend1" post="810427" timestamp="1276041961"]
HELLO

I think this is a great site and I love all the posters.   All the teams are great and everyone is so friendly.  What is karma?              ;D
[/quote]

Nice...very nice.
Karma for you.  ;D

[quote name="westend1" post="810427" timestamp="1276041961"]
HELLO

I think this is a great site and I love all the posters.   All the teams are great and everyone is so friendly.  What is karma?              ;D
[/quote]

thats the funniest thing i've ever read on this forum. i can't give you any karma how about a good old fashion thumbs up and a lmao..

[quote name="hitchpin" post="810843" timestamp="1276125693"]
[quote author=westend1 link=topic=70371.msg810427#msg810427 date=1276041961]
HELLO

[/quote]

thats the funniest thing i've ever read on this forum. i can't give you any karma how about a good old fashion thumbs up and a lmao..
[/quote]

I'll take it.  Or you can pay me later.            ;)

[quote name="westend1" post="810885" timestamp="1276133391"]
[quote author=hitchpin link=topic=70371.msg810843#msg810843 date=1276125693]
[quote author=westend1 link=topic=70371.msg810427#msg810427 date=1276041961]
HELLO

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'll take it.  Or you can pay me later.            ;)
[/quote]

whats the cash value of a karma anyhow, isn't it like a coupon, like 1/200th of half a cent or something?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont