Kountze coach on Central basketball list

you guys think that tramine or josh is going to get the job?  by your statements it seems so!!!  this could be the case!  i hope youre right! 

now that i think about it i see how t. williams is going to stay in silsbee he has no reason at all to leave plus a program that is getting better and better by the year.  he will always have a name ktz, i think, him and his dad both.  silsbee is going to be heck next year to deal with.

[quote name="im on fire" post="798067" timestamp="1273094245"]
you guys think that tramine or josh is going to get the job?  by your statements it seems so!!!  this could be the case!  i hope youre right! 

now that i think about it i see how t. williams is going to stay in silsbee he has no reason at all to leave plus a program that is getting better and better by the year.  he will always have a name ktz, i think, him and his dad both.  silsbee is going to be heck next year to deal with.
[/quote]
Well Josh not coming back to ktz no time soon. He just got the head coaching job at Tioga High School in Alexandria,LA. Traimaine might be the next man in ktz.

[quote name="speechless" post="798150" timestamp="1273104542"]
wut type of sertificasion u gotta have to be a head coach?
[/quote] There is no certification to be a coach, you just must be employed by the school. But coaching along does not pay enuff to just coach at most small schools. You must be able to  also teach to make a living

Guest Swag
[quote name="stevenash" post="798190" timestamp="1273106107"]
Any truth to the rumor that Swag could be the next Kountze coach?
[/quote]
"Lazeek"

[quote name="True Blue" post="798224" timestamp="1273107787"]
[quote author=speechless link=topic=69198.msg798150#msg798150 date=1273104542]
wut type of sertificasion u gotta have to be a head coach?
[/quote] There is no certification to be a coach, you just must be employed by the school. But coaching along does not pay enuff to just coach at most small schools. You must be able to  also teach to make a living
[/quote]

Actually you do have to be certified to be a head coach of a sport at the high school level in Texas.  The head coach must be a full time employee of the district and must have a TEA recognized professional certificate to be the HEAD coach of a sport.  There are exceptions to this rule but, in football, basketball, baseball, and track the head coach must be a full time employee and professionally certified in the state of Texas.

[quote name="Swag" post="798306" timestamp="1273115012"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=69198.msg798190#msg798190 date=1273106107]
Any truth to the rumor that Swag could be the next Kountze coach?
[/quote]
"Lazeek"
[/quote]

NO THANKS................ ;) ;) ;)

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="798392" timestamp="1273153297"]
How are we all so sure that they will even hire Joubert? You can never tell what BISD will do (see new name of football complex...)
[/quote]

Great Point.  He is the clear cut choice but with BISD..........YOU NEVER KNOW!!!!!!

Silsbee,Kountze and Hardin Jefferson are always at the top of the heap in Southeast Texas and you don't have to look down the bench far to see why these clubs are always so well prepared.The guy in the second seat at any of these 3 schools are better than most clubs head guy.You won't see much of a turnover if any of these head guys were to leave.

[quote name="SB" post="801323" timestamp="1273808211"]
[quote author=baseball25 link=topic=69198.msg801291#msg801291 date=1273805112]
Good source told me joubert turned it down.
[/quote]

I heard that too, because of the amount of money BISD offered
[/quote]
You know Grandpa's old saying "You get what you pay for"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder